Saturday - 01/13 7:00PM EST - Salvage

Aura

FC/Active Member
Please come prepared with the following before gathering for Salvage to save time:
We need at least 12 people to make this happen, anything less and I will request outside help. This is scheduled for Saturday in an effort to make it a distinct event from Limbus. If the switch to Saturday increases participation it will not be necessary to request outside help in the future, however if we are still struggling to find members with the new date, I will look into creating a public Salvage/Assault linkshell roughly similar to SOAP.

Please respond in this thread before Friday if you are planning to go. Friday I will begin asking outsiders to fill the spots if we don't yet have enough.

After Salvage is over, we will proceed to do Assaults to recoup the 2,000 points lost.
  1. Kalia
  2. Tiizii
  3. Fodder
  4. Lostsoul
  5. Magos
  6. Talfus
  7. Carmela
  8. Ayemda
  9. Valgavv
  10. Hakusaku

Last edited:
I know it was tentative but wasn't this Saturday supposed to be burning through some of our Sea pops? Just curious.

Not sure. I mentioned this to Fodder yesterday though while we were gathering and he said it seemed like a good idea to try Saturday's.

No problem either way, I'm going out to dinner for a friend's birthday regardless of what the event is =P Just wanted to be sure there weren't 2 conflicting events, could always do Sea after Salvage anyway.

I think 2 Salvage back to back on Saturdays is a good idea. Just buy a pass during the week and you can buy one again on Saturday after the first run. That's 4k AP and each person can easily clear 4k ap in one day using 2-3 ID tags.
I have 22k AP banked for salvage and a pass on me already. If people are serious about doing salvage they will be ready with their 4k AP each week. If they aren't they can go once or not at all if they lack any interest in doing it.

You didn't state specifically, but it sounded like a / to me, so I put you down.

I'll do savlage but i'll do assaults on my own time.

That's fine, I don't expect everyone (or anyone for that matter) to do Assaults afterwards. But the option is there for people who never manage to find time to get Assaults in.

OT: I'm finally starting to do Assaults... anyone that wants to do them with me for points, let me know.. I could use the bodies to knock some of them out. [I'm starting tonight... from scratch.]

It only takes 2 Assaults and then you'll be able to do Salvage :D The only pre-requisite is to have beaten the Black Coffin BC in the ToAU storyline, which is separate from Assault.

This one I can make lol. Unfortunately, until I get my Yigit Crackows (6k points to go!!! >_<) I can only afford to do 1 of the 2 Salvage runs on Saturday.

K, i put you down. Try to start tonight if possible, because at least one of the missions requires you to wait 1 RL day. There's also 2 fights. One is duo-able, second one you need about 4 people.

Just a reminder that tonight I'll start looking for people outside the LS that want to come along for this, until we get a minimum of 12 people. If you want to go and you don't want to go with people outside the LS, make sure you let me know in the next 8 hours.

/

How was the run today?

Njord's Trousers - Kalia
Nemain's Sabots - Aelfinn

On the first floor we defeated Mad Bomber, which warped us to a room where we could fight an Alastor Antlion style NM that eventually pops another NM named Gate Widow which drops Enlil's Brayettes and Macha's Cuffs. Unfortunately, we got hosed on Gate Widow, and were unable to get him to spawn before the NM dies on its own so we continued on to higher floors.

We had very few problems for the most part on higher floors. We continued with regular farming and made it to the Mega Boss with 5 minutes left so we didn't have much of a chance to do anything on the boss.

All in all, very successful run. I think people were happy to see a run go so smoothly this time :) Plus we got a few more of the upgrade drops, which is always nice.

Back