Sass' compilation

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
Ok.. I know it's not perfect & needs a lot of work. I've compiled information from all over into one place.

Namely, Killing Ifrit, Koolaid & Vanadiel Atlas.

Sassafras' Compiled CoP Guide

Now if only I can get the link to work :eek:

Last edited:
Someone was busy. :tounge-3: :tounge-3:

Linky no worky... ; ;

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /kt_uploads/Sassafras/PromaMissionAll.pdf on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at forgottencrypt.net Port 80

In 5-3, it mentions you talk to Yoran-Oran after talking to Kerutoto. I get the CS after talking to Kerutoto... but when I talk to Yoran-Oran, nothing.

In 5-3, it mentions you talk to Yoran-Oran after talking to Kerutoto. I get the CS after talking to Kerutoto... but when I talk to Yoran-Oran, nothing.

from another guide: " Please note that Kerutoto is now the NPC to start the Diabolos quest. Make sure you talk to her twice. The first time she talks about Diabolos, the second she'll give you the cutscene you need."

Kerutoto DOES give the CS. It's Yoran-Oran afterward that's the problem... no CS, no matter how many times I talk to him.

yes, but make sure Kerutoto gave you the COP cs and not just the Diabolos one. I'd go back to talk to him again to make sure.

I heard if you find the Character Pitlith and trade him 1mil gil, that you get skipped to the last mission.

bump for falk.. wiki might be better than this now, but I still like my own work.

Back