Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

sarahlynn

Bootylicious Mistress of the Night
I know we tried this when Salvage first came out, but it didn't end up going too well, but I think perhaps it's time to try again. More information is available and some of us have had some better and more successful experiences. So with very little details for times, days, etc, how many would be interested in seeing the LS do salvage 1-2 times per week?

I voted maybe.

It all depends on what days and times.

I voted maybe too. I already go 3x a week and I dont' think I can abandon the group I've been going with since I've put so much into it, so if it's on days that don't interfere with that I could go once a week.

I've had trouble keeping up with kalia's group due in part to my own lazyness in doing assaults for points and my disdain for some of the people that attend (no one from our linkshell). Voted maybe. Salvage is broken, anyway.

A few of the drop rates need adjusting. It's disheartening to have 1 chance per run at killing a mob with a 5-10% chance of dropping the thing you need and furthermore being limited to like 1 run per week.

The boss fights are really great though. I think most people understandable got turned off of Salvage when every group they went with were wiping like 10 minutes into the run, but it's definitely worth giving it another shot because it's really undescribably fun when you go in knowing exactly what you're doing.

I'd be up for it, except im rank 1 assaults, and i'm getting PISS DRUNK TIRED of doing that golden salvage. Depending on the time and everything...I guess it would end up being like dynamis runs but on a seperate day.

I also voted maybe. I really love doing Salvage; it's arguable one of the best things in the game imo. Personally, I'd like to see LS Salvage because I would much much MUCH rather see LS members get drops than some of the ppl in Kalia's shell which I stongly dislike. The only problems I forsee are:

a) Having to abandon Kalia's shell. Despite my disdain for some of them I really like some of the other members of our shell and we have a lot of talented ppl I would hate to loose.

b) From what I've seen/read, Salvage really is meant for smaller groups. The prime setup seems to be anywhere from 8-12 people so tryong to fit LS into one runs/multiple runs w/ different leaders might be tricky in th beginning.

c) Sketchy attendance. This isn't meant to be accusatory but, similar to Dynamis or even Limbus, I would hate to see people show up a few times, get their stuff and leave OR come every once in a while a lot stuff over people who are really dedicated to doing Salvage.

Just some food for thought. ^_^

People would have to make more effort to do assaults and not wait for someone in ls to say they wanna do some.

2k AP per run.

As long as you can tell me what this is...

forsojourn.gif

WOW HOW DID U GET THE HOT PIC OF SOJ'S MOM!!!

-ara

Guys, guys, Sarah made this to ask a serious question, quit being assholes. Btw def, thats a penguin. No wait, it's a JACKAL! JACKAL? JACKAL! JACKAL. IT'S A JACKAL.

I voted an enthusiastic yes. I wanted to do Salvage before, but the shell I had been going with died about the time I applied to Ultima. I also understood that Kalia's shell was fairly established and probably did not have space for extra people. So I would very much like to see us put together runs as a shell.

This is a tough question, Im already in this other shell of Kalia's. If we didnt already try to organize this before, I would say Id join Ultima's instead but last time this idea crashed and burned, it takes a lot of dedication, there are weeks where we dont get shit as in drops.

Id say if you start it that I could see about making some runs along with Kalia's, see how it goes.

Just an extra note: I have no ill will towards any on Kalia's salvage shell, they all seem like good enough people. But if I had a choice to see them in salvage gear and Ultima in Salvage gear, Id choose Ultima.

Back