Salvage Points CONFUSION

mhmmimafreakk

Da FrEaK oF NaTuRe
Lawl i have got asked about this like 5 times in last few days and obviously commen sense hasnt hit some people !

Points posted in trophy thread under each run are the points u get for that run ! Not your total

Total points are in SALVAGE POINTS/RULES thread

/light turns on
/hopefully

Uhhh not to nitpick or anything (and I'm sorry but there isn't any other place to post this) but

Level 25 drops will be given priority to those with 35.If a level 25 drops that noone has the 35 it will be a static 5 point cost for those with the set commented of the drop.If noone has the set commented for a 25 drop that noone has 35 for it will then be a static 5 point cost to anyone with the jobs for piece 75

Doesn't that mean Spit should have lost 5 points instead of just 2? My understanding was that if you win something at all, you get NO points for the run so it wasn't -5 +3 = -2. Just want to double check.

At first you would get 0 points for a run if you won a 25 piece and also be deducted 5 points if you lotted at that level, but after many questions, and im of course not speaking for freak here only relaying what he said early tonight, it has been changed to where you still gain points like everyone else, and also lose 5 points. The -2 is really +3 for 35 he didnt get and -5 is for the 25 he did receive.

Ive gotten numerous complaints about not gaining points on a run when you get just a 25 so i changed the rule the other night.Rule was changed night before last not last night when i got 25 drop just to be clear.Pit be my witness

FrEaK

Back