Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
Please consider each of the following suggestions and vote accordingly. Please be sure to mull it over prior to voting as you can’t change your vote. I’d suggest waiting until after Salvage tonight to get a better idea of how it works before casting your vote.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Assumptions:<O:p</O:p
  1. Drop rate will be similar to Dynamis, avg. 1-4 per items run.<O:p</O:p
  2. Each piece will take a minimum of 3 times as long to finish as it takes 3 different drops. That is assuming you are Aquazero and will all three your first try.<O:p</O:p
  3. We will attempt to do this 2x/week - Tuesday after Limbus, and Saturday. If this does not work out, we’ll make it once weekly, most likely Saturday.<O:p</O:p
  4. Depending on the outcome of this vote, when you finish a/an item(s)/set you may start another item(s)/set.
  5. We will rotate zones in order.
  6. Ninja edit: You must be able to equip to final product to lot it, even in free lot situations. Period.

The “lotting scheme” suggestions:
  1. Main job only. You may lot the pieces by declared main LS job. All pieces in set equal footing between jobs that can use.
  2. Pick a set. You may lot pieces in that set only. All pieces in set equal footing.
  3. Dynamis style. If you can equip the end product you can lot. Once you win an item you can’t lot anymore that run.
  4. MissionHunters Dynamis style. Declare a single piece in search comment. Anything not in a seacom is free lotted.
  5. Fodder’s idea. Quoting below because it's so long :google: :
  1. Salvage armor:
    1. Each LS member picks three Salvage armors pieces he/she desires AND can equip final product.
    2. Each LS member ranks these three in order of desire to acquire said piece.
    3. When a member completes a piece (not just win lots on 3 pieces of ra/ex junk but paid for and equip-able final product), that piece is removed from the list and the item(s) below it move up. The member can then choose a new piece for slot three.
    4. This list for each person is maintained on the forum
  2. Lotting:
    1. "Item A" drops.
    2. Leader calls "#1 cast lots" in LS chat. Any member with "Item A" at #1 position casts lots.
    3. If no one has this item at #1, leader will call "#2 cast lots". Any member with "Item A" at #2 position casts lots.
    4. If no one has this item at #2, leader will call "#3 cast lots". Any member with "Item A" at #3 position casts lots.
    5. Any piece not in anyone’s desired order free lotted by people who can wear. In this instance for God’s sake don’t lot if you won’t finish it and spend the money. Let someone who will finish it lot it.
Example 1:

Say my list is:

#1 Usukane Legs
#2 Usukane Body
#3 Usukane Head

If I finish Usukane Legs, Usukane Body and Usukane Head will move up, and I can pick a new #3. If I picked Usukane feet for my new #3, I would now have:

#1 Usukane Body
#2 Usukane Head
#3 Usukane Feet

Example 2:

Say my list is:

#1 Usukane Legs
#2 Usukane Body
#3 Usukane Head

If I finish Usukane Body, Usukane Head will move to the #2 position, and I can pick a new #3. If I picked Usukane feet for my new #3, I would now have:

#1 Usukane Legs
#2 Usukane Head
#3 Usukane Feet

What the hell is the point of all this???

This means the following:
  1. You can prioritize what you want most and are on equal footing with others who want the same piece.
  2. Everyone else can want the same thing (Usukane body whee) so you may have competition for the more popular pieces.
  3. You can capitalize on the bandwagon people, i.e. you might put the piece that everyone wants (and all have at #1) at #3, all the while you knock out #1 and #2 quickly and are sitting pretty with 2 completed items and can now compete for the third item that those others were. Be strategic!
  4. This keeps if from being a free for all with no one ever completing anything yet allows people to focus this how they want to.

Last edited:
I voted for the MissionHunters style, but then someone told me that in MH you could lot stuff for jobs you didn't even have levelled. Wasn't really clear in the description and since I had never heard of it before I assumed it meant you had to be able to wear it.

I voted for the MissionHunters style, but then someone told me that in MH you could lot stuff for jobs you didn't even have levelled. Wasn't really clear in the description and since I had never heard of it before I assumed it meant you had to be able to wear it.
Oversight on my part, ninja edited!

MISSIONHUNTERS!

can we do salvage at 4:30am as well?

Well is it true that the armor drops are tiered? That some drop off regular mobs while some drop off NMs while still some drop off the Megaboss?

If thats true then we would most likely end up with a bunch of tier 1 pieces and a few tier 2 and even fewer tier 3 pieces...

Back