Salvage group interest?

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
I know some people were interested in starting Salvage group, but it's been like a month+ since I've heard anything about it last, so I figure I'll just have a go at it myself. :)

I'm looking for some people to do Salvage with, ideally 6-8, but that's absolutely not a number set in stone. I don't have the time nor resources to go every night, nor would I want to, but I was thinking once or twice a week. I'd like for anyone who signs up to be reliable (e.g. show up, and if you can't, just let me know in advance). My NIN is almost done, and if needed I'll gladly go as Abbylu (BRD RDM BLM75) instead. No lolPLD to gimp up the group, don't worry.

Let me know if you're interested, but be aware that if job combos/group setup don't permit it, I may have to say no. I will do my absolutely very best to avoid it, though, because after 30+ rejections from other groups/shells due to lolPLD syndrome, I know how much that sucks. :p I'll be as flexible as possible (giggity).

/ sign me up :D im thief blu nin

Also can lvl mnk from 57>>75 if it gets desperate

Last edited:
I'm probably in for this. I could probably only really manage to fit in one run a week though.

I'm interested merely because salvage is fun, I haven't been able to go to any for months.

Additionally, my availability is about to get a lot better, so good timing. Feel free to PM me, I'm available quite often, just don't log on much lately.

I'm interested in Salvage. Jobs RDM/BLM/BST/BLU/BRD and lvl 73 SMN.
I got 110k+ assualt points saved up and nothing to buy from npc until i lvl some other jobs.
Also, If the run is during the weekdays, we have to enter by 12AM EST, because i have to be at work, the following morning at 9AM.

Wasn't able to find enough interest people to start my group yet, so I'd like to go with you if possible Lexa. People from my group who may be interested include Gunman Heie and Rhine. I can go BRD or WHM or DD whatever is needed.

I'd love to go \^^/ However I have to use like, 4 tags a week for Nyzul, so I'd only be able to make it as that allows... but if that's ok then count me in!

I would love to come. I have geared PLD/DRK/NIN, and am lvl 73 MNK that will be 75 within a week. I lvled MNK primarily for salvage so it will work out, depending on times/days the runs will be.

Last edited:
I'm interested. 75:{SMN, WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD} 66:{SCH}

Would to get some idea of when exactly you are wanting to do this, but I am interested nonetheless.

prolly to late to get in on this but... id be willing to try. 75 MNK, 75 WHM, 75 SAM, 72 NIN which would be done soonish.

-ara

Sozo also expressed interest.

Replying here to bump, as we discussed in game. Gogo read

OK, hmm. Quite a few of you said it depends on what time the run(s) are. I was thinking one weeknight during the evening, and one of the days on the weekend during the daytime, with two runs on back to back on that day (get a remnants permit the day before) - for a total of three runs a week. Sorry if that came out all jumbled, I'm a bit tired.

If I say something random like for instance, Tuesday evenings around like 8 EST, and Saturdays during the daytime at 2pm EST, with another run directly following the Saturday run... who'd be able to make those times? Just a suggestion, personally, I'm pretty flexible as long as things happen before midnight EST. :p I also don't wanna step on any Ultima event toes.

EDIT: I'm gonna do the group on a first-come-first-serve basis, by the way, since everyone has a gazillion 75s (except me ; ; ).

That would work for me if the start on sats would be consistently between 1-2pm est. Sometimes I work as soon as 6-7 PM est but should be np.

Honestly, get the worst/shittiest players you can find and start up a group. Find the least deserving people, and you will get more 35 drops then you know what to do with. It's like the Rare/Ex philosophy - get the most unskilled people together in one group (with hax but let's not get into that) and your nidhoggs will RAIN double e-bodies.

(this is more of a rant to idiots getting good lewts. i am in no way calling any of you idiots, except for eticket, so dont take this the wrong way)

Good luck on your group!

Honestly, get the worst/shittiest players you can find and start up a group. Find the least deserving people, and you will get more 35 drops then you know what to do with. It's like the Rare/Ex philosophy - get the most unskilled people together in one group (with hax but let's not get into that) and your nidhoggs will RAIN double e-bodies.

(this is more of a rant to idiots getting good lewts. i am in no way calling any of you idiots, except for eticket, so dont take this the wrong way)

Good luck on your group!

QFT minus the Eticket part.

Gonna let this sit for a little bit longer, to see if any others who signed up early can't make those times.

I can't make Tuesdays at 8PM EST... that's exactly when my Nyzul Isle starts. :(

Back