Salvage Decisions for the Future...

What areas should we be focusing on for Salavge?

• Stick to Bhaflau Remnants until we get more situated in terms of drops/NMs/Strategy.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm sick of Bhaflau, let's go somewhere else!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • As long as we are doing Salvage, I don't care where we go.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magos

Shantotto Fanboy
OK, so I've been reading up on Salvage info almost religiously for the last couple of weeks and there's a lot of interesting info coming to light regarding popping NMs (which drop lv 35 gear) and strats to getting to and killing the Chariot Bosses.

Here's where a decision has to be made. I've been primarily focusing on the new info for Bhaflau Remnants seeing as (a) I'm already familiar with it and (b) it has the most known info because it is so popular. So here is a question I leave open to you guys:

Do we stick with Bhaflau Remnants for a while until we can kill LBC, kill some of the NMs and gt stuff other than the lv 15 drops since we are all pretty familiar with the mobs and the layout?

or

Do we try a different zone?

Seeing as we did pretty well last time and got LBC down to 68% in 5 min, Tuesday's run will be another Bhaflau run. That said, the results of this poll will influence subsequent runs since I want to give eveyone a chance to vote.

I voted no.3

Sticking with one zone to learn a strat for till we become very familiar(sp) with it sounds like a good plan to me.

I picked #2. there's no strat for any other zone because no one else does those right now. I think we should be the first and make it work ;x

I voted #2 also. Everyone knows I've always been an advocate of pioneering things :)

To clarify, there are strategies for other areas so we wouldn't really be pioneering. ^^; Some people have expressed concern about Salvage being expensive in terms of gil and AP so I'd hate to have someone waste 2,000 AP and X k gil to wipe on the third mob in an area no one does (like Silver Sea Remnants -_- ) becuase its insane.

Thanks for the responses so far everyone. :)

I voted #1

but I think most people are #3 ish...

I missed the last run by DCing...did any pieces of armor drop at all?

Yes. THF/COR/etc legs, PLD/WAR/etc feet and BLM/BLU/RDM feet. We also got megaboss down to 68% in 5 min before getting booted.

Back