Salvage Callout

Manikalas

Whitegate Sloth
The Salvage group that I lead, formerly Lexa's group, is in need of a few good players that meet a few simple criteria.

1.) This is paramount. Being able to make the run times on Saturday - 1 PM EDT and Monday - 8 PM are absolute. We run twice on Saturday so please plan accordingly. If you cannot reasonably make these times on a weekly basis, read no further.

2.) Currently we are looking for players that at least one of the following jobs:

MNK (good haste build for blink tanking)
THF (TH4 is prefered)
BRD
COR
RDM
WHM

If you have more than one of these jobs, that is considered a plus.

3.) You must be willing to take on the responsibility of getting sufficient assault points on your own. We do not have a static for this, but I would suggest talking to your fellow group member about making one if need be.

At this time, there are 2-3 positions open. Please post in this thread if you are interested in joining or have any questions about the group.

Thanks,

Manikalas

Forgot about the run today, it conflicts with our Limbus run. I can do the Saturday's consistently, 25% haste build on my MNK, BB, Faith Torque 8/8 h2h. Have a TH4 THF and a RDM with duelist's chap.

Ya not sure if Mani is counting me, but I'd like to continue with the group as I can on Sat. Once I get settled through the move a bit should be easier for me to make my runs.

Back