/salute Archain

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
You thought you'd just disappear on us without saying goodbye, but I'm not letting you off that easily. I really just want to say thanks for the fun times over the past few years, it really was a blast having you along with your interesting perspective on everything. I will never look at fowl dishes, any kind of green sauce, or telemarketers the same ever again. Don't be a stranger!

He quit? :(

He had so much talent too and there wasn't a thf that i know who hasn't mentioned Archain on more then one occasion.

Take it easy.

after getting batardeau? this makes me sad in the pants :(
If so drop by and all that jazz archain :D

Well no matter what this sucks and is a bit of a surprise, but we're not talking about the game are we? :confused:

Arc quit Ultima LS not the same. He feals like the LS has changed and he dosent feal at home any more.

The LS <3 u Arc and I'm sure all of us wish u the best of luck. Having fun and being with the people u call ur friends is what tis game is about. I hope u find urself a new LS that can give u what we culdnt. realy sorry to see u go man ._.

I'm really at a loss of words... all I can say is that it's really not going to be the same withoutcha man!!

Gunna miss ya during events and mostly miss you from Ventrilo lol... take care!

What Faye said.. Hope this is just a break and you come back soon ; ;.

Who is going to reply to my posts now? God forbid it's going to be Aelfinn, and come on, thats like adding insult to injury. Who's going to be the only person to notice its my birthday next year and make a thread about it, even though you dont know who i am? WHO IS GOING TO KNOW ME, BUT NOT KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM, BUT STILL AT LEAST PRETEND LIKE YOU CARE THAT YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT YOU DO. NO ONE YELLS BACK AT ME, YOU GAVE ME THE ATTENTION THAT I CRAVE, and now you are leaving. I am a sad, sad boy. I hate the way you smell, and I hate the way you make me cry everytime you grin at me like my grandma used to.

BITCH....i love you =/

Random question: why posting on public forums? Shouldn't it be on Ultima members only section or something?

Non-Ultima people would think Archain was quiting :/

And everytime I see Sojourn sig, it makes me giggle, lol

I will, YOU SEXY BEAST. <3

Yet you flock from purple pastures over yonder, prancing in here to point the finger at me, you trixi nigar o' tenuous tranny persuasion!

Back