Sad Sad Halloween

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
When I read that there wasn't going to be a Halloween*event and why, I understood. Was hoping an old Halloween event*might have been redone that way it wouldn't cost anything at SE.*You guys gotta have these events stored* somewhere, right? It's not like these old items and or events cost you anymore money to make since they are already made. It's just data files or something*right?*
* But That wasn't the case. When I saw the sale I got excited cause friends of mine and I wanted to try and salvage*our Halloween by making our own event. I didn't collect many items*in past events cause it took up too much space in my retainers when not in use and I already had an apartment full of extra junk. My wife got a large recently and we were gonna do it up really nice but when we went to the Mogstation to buy some decorations we were pretty sadden to see that a single wall decoration costed 3.50** Frankly it was a bit insulting to see the prices of some of these decorations. I got laid off last month and my wife is disabled so we are keeping things very tight right now. Only reason we make room in our budget for FF14 is because it's the only thing we have left for recreation*since we can't*afford anything else.*
* We've been pretty low with all that's been going on in our lives and now let down further by this "sale" It's a sad Halloween this year. IRL and in game.*
* I had hoped maybe SE might make available the past Halloween prizes at the Golden saucer*to be part of the "Make it rain" event or that maybe the salvager*might give us the chance to buy past items with Gil.* Something to make this holiday*feel less depressing.**I guess that's just not the case. Starting to wonder and worry what the Christmas event will be like now. More disappointment*I guess.
Well, Just thought I'd share this with you guys and hope that the Devs and or Yoshi P are listening.:(*

Continue reading...

Back