Rough Patch

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by justgotpaid, Jan 15, 2010.

1. justgotpaid

justgotpaid Death King FC/Active Member

Ugh i go away for a week and guild is in shambles gotta rebuild etc. Lost top 4 dps in basically 2 weeks and loosing a healer WTB good players!!

2. Fiko

Fiko Fikowned FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Ouch! Don't you love it when that happens?

3. Fayevalentine

Fayevalentine Bebop Passenger

You offer them 500 DP to come back

4. Lexa

Lexa Just call me Veronica Mars

WTB a fucking healer. I'm the only tree in the guild, and have been wanting to change main chars for about 2 and a half months now, but we can't find anyone to replace me. Meanwhile, the dickbags with healing offspecs who could swap with me sometimes, just so I won't nerdrage and throw my PC out the window if I have to cast another Wild Growth, refuse to heal because "healing sux." Way to make me burn out on this game, guild. GG!

5. Aangeliceus

Aangeliceus Kitteh's Meow FC/Leadership

FFXIV Name:
    Aangeliceus Kitteh
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Gonna hang on to this quote. thanks!

6. furax

furax Chikubi FC/Leadership

FFXIV Name:
    Matoi Ryuuko
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Sorry to hear about the issues guys. We've been chugging along at a pretty good pace. A few more pieces of gear for a few of our ranged dps and we should be able to take Putridus down in 25-man. We've gotten him down repeatedly in 10. I think we'll probably down him on wednesday's raid, which would put us in the top .5% of guilds in the world. Not too shabby.

7. justgotpaid

I went on vacation with my gf which is THE GM rofl and i'm CO GM so .... Officers tried to takeover we've been down 4 of our top dps the guys dishing out 9k + =.= and festergut became a problem

WTB 9k dps rofl we did so much cleaning up this month which is good cause we were top horde side on our server for a while.

Vodka's on our damn server .... so we'll never get world first .......... Alterac Mountains if anyone wants to come visit me > Justgotpayed is my warrior

8. Ilmgard

Ilmgard Fat Ass

still need dps? i have a 80 mage and hunter

9. justgotpaid

We filled our roster, were like top on horde side again , PP down BQL at half and we got lazy and didn't kill dream walker yet rofl