"revival Wings" Gathering (hidden Gorge) New Schedule

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

https://preview.redd.it/pvjwwt8qtwu...bp&s=35c34224e5e52af493ae6577ff837cb8e53a99cf

Hello everyone! Mama Yori here from the Revival Wings discord with a friendly reminder that we'll be holding a gathering for Rival Wings. We're attempting to break out of hiatus these coming weeks so be sure to spread the word to anyone who may be interested in participating.

Mount Rewards

Magitek Avenger (Die Another Day III)

Magitek Avenger A-1 (Out of Hiding)

Queue Schedule

Schedule may change, please check Discord for any changes

GUIDES

Official Hidden Gorge Play Guide

"Avoiding Train Wrecks" An In-depth Hidden Gorge Guide

Rival Wings Guide: Primary Objectives and Mechs

That's all I have to share for this community's announcement. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask! If you'd like to stay up to date with all our announcements and other news I'd highly recommend joining our discord. With over 12k members newcomers and veterans alike are all welcome to join!

Revival Wings Discord

https://discord.gg/wWrnBcM

Frequently Asked Questions

“What is Rival Wings?”

Rival Wings is a large-scale PvP battle with powerful goblin-made war machina involving up to 48 combatants. Participants are divided into two teams “The Falcons” and “The Ravens” both comprised of six light parties each.

The first team to destroy the core located on the opponent's base will be declared the winner.

“How do I unlock Rival Wings?”

Players can unlock the mode “Hidden Gorge” by completing the quest “Earning Your Wings” which can be obtained from the NPC Softknox at the Wolves' Den Pier (players must be at least level 30 and have unlocked a job to start the quest).

“What are the rewards for participating?”

Players will receive EXP, Wolf Marks, and Allagan Tomestones for participating. Those who emerge victorious in Rival Wings campaigns earn double the reward along with achievements that reward unique titles and special mounts.

Courtesy of Kiria

submitted by /u/Yorihisa
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back