"revival Ffxiv Pvp" X Akhmorning Community Annoucement 4/1/21

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

https://preview.redd.it/156vm0lg4mq...bp&s=c9762e0e28a387f581b7d7bc0346012c88e61753

Hello and Happy April Fools day everyone! Kiria here with an announcement from the "Revival FFXIV PvP" community discord. A friendly reminder that Rival Wings is one of the many activities that will award moogle tomes for players that participate. With queue activity slowing down we've come to the decision to schedule runs specifically for the Crystal, Chaos and Light data centers for those interested in participating. Don't miss out as there isn't a better time than now to get all of the rewards!

I'm also proud to announce that we've started a partnership with AkhMorning. A great community site for FFXIV news, guides and other resources. Check out AkhMorning to see our first guide together! We also collaborated to get this video out (The Ultimate Hidden Gorge Guide). We've also rebranded our name from "Revival Wings" to "Revival FFXIV PVP". By doing so we hope to expand our horizons not only for Rival Wings but other activities in the PvP community as well.

Queue Schedule

NA Data Centers (Aether/Primal) - 8 PM EST Daily

Queues times may vary depending on data center activity. Stay up to date with queue activity by joining the Revival FFXIV PVP Discord.

That's all I have to share for this community's announcement. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask! If you'd like to stay up to date with all our announcements and other news I'd highly recommend joining our discord. With over 14,600 members newcomers and veterans alike are all welcome to join!

Revival FFXIV PVP Discord

discord.gg/pvprevival

submitted by /u/Rinku421
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back