Returning to Valefor....

Hello,
Sorry to intrude.

None of you know me but I used to play a long while back.
The main character I used to play was Astriastarr, but then I let my niece play the game and she kinda took over my account lol.
Anyway, I would like to return to the game to check it out and this is the site I came across that seemed a bit active.
Just wondering, is it more solo friendly now? Are there at least a few LS's that I might be involved with? Maybe you have a spot
for a very old returning new player? :)

I was thinking about buying all of the expansions too.

Thanks for your time

Oh yes, the game is solo friendly now. I have noticed on Valefor that older players are tending to kind of band together and I don't think you'd have any issues fitting it. The atmosphere is overall positive and casual these days - fun to play. :)

Oh yes, the game is solo friendly now. I have noticed on Valefor that older players are tending to kind of band together and I don't think you'd have any issues fitting it. The atmosphere is overall positive and casual these days - fun to play. :)

Chiiana.... <3

Are you actively playing and are you using your original character?

The BST thing grabbed my attention again, lol.

Lol, she plays on and off, using original character.. I saw Talfus also, but I think someone is using him as a mule, he didn't respond to me but seemed active lol.

It is hard coming back though... so much catching up... I'm finally at a level where I think I mostly got caught up.. and two more stages for lv85 Kannagi (empyrean katana).. think I'll take my time for upgrading that to lv90 version.. and won't hold my breath for lv95 version... and still need to finish af3 lol.

Yeah, that's definitely not me on Talfus. Couldn't even tell you what the login info was anymore. Did get a email through Gmail on the 5th saying it had been reactivated lol.. long as someone is making use of him I'm happy lol

yeah kinda figured when you were blatantly ignoring me rofl. I was like "don't think I ever did anything to piss off talfus.."

However since I came back I have noticed that the game is still a massive time sink. The amount of stuff I want to get done... the list is ridiculously long.. and now there's neo nyzul... but have to finish old nyzul I hear to even enter... soooo guess I need to do old nyzul <.< Good thing about neo nyzul is you're pretty much guaranteed to get a drop if you go enough times.. Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey - BGWiki Mainly check the section titled "astraria."

Ugh... I hate these things called a 'job' and a 'life'...

My old job didn't require so much time. Kind of like of FFXI, my current job is a time sink, but I get a relatively chunky salary each month for this time sink. My 'life' otherwise known as my wife, is too wonderful to ignore so I'm defeated by one or the other every time I want to play. :(

I'm also being absorbed by real estate shopping and now considering a move back to America. (moving back was wife's idea... hmmm)

I'd like to just be able to close myself off from the world for a day here and there and just relax with gaming or whatever else. I don't have a car to go out and drive or tinker with in a nice garage. (That's what I used to do, go driving or wash/maintain my car)

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a FIVE GUYS burger right now, lol!

FFXI - not forgotten!

Latest update is out: Looks tasty, once again. July 23, 2012 Version Update

I decided to revamp my old PC and am replacing it with a new build. Waiting on the case to arrive this weekend so I can build it out and start loading stuff on it. Chose to go the SSD route this time, hope I won't be too sorry for doing it. :O

Back