Return to Vana'diel Campaign - 9/21/07

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=536 background=images/blank.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=536 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title background=images/tltb02.gif>Return to Vana'diel with your original character!</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- 背景付タイトルテーブル --></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12>This limited-time campaign offers customers who have deleted their characters an opportunity to adventure through Vana'diel once again with their original characters. When you purchase a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID during the campaign period, you can have previously deleted character data restored onto that ID, and resume play immediately!

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#505050><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=12 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12 bgColor=#e9e8e7>Campaign Period

Applications will be accepted from 0:00am on

September 25 (Tues), 2007 to 0:00am on February 29 (Fri), 2008. (PST)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><!-- 背景付タイトルテーブル -->

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=536 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=title background=images/tltb02.gif>If you apply now, you can receive an in-game anniversary ring!</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- 背景付タイトルテーブル -->​

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12>We are once again giving away anniversary rings in Vana'diel.

If you use this chance to return to Vana'diel during our limited-time offer, you can get a special item that you normally couldn't obtain through gameplay. Don't miss out!​

* The anniversary ring giveaway campaign is scheduled to end at 0:00am on November 19, 2007 (Monday).​

For details on the "anniversary ring," go here.​

ring.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><!-- 背景付タイトルテーブル --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=536 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD><TD class=title background=images/tltb02.gif>Eligibility

</TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- 背景付タイトルテーブル --></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
blank.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="95%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12>Customers who can still reactivate their characters through the regular reactivation process or through the Square Enix Information Center cannot take part in the Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign. Please confirm before applying.

[Regular reactivation process]

Character data is stored for 3 months after the Content ID has been cancelled. Within that time frame, Content IDs can be reactivated. If you perform reactivation procedures after 3 months have passed and your data has not yet been deleted, you will be able to reactivate your Content ID. If you would like to reactivate a Content ID, you can do so on the PlayOnline Viewer from: Service & Support -> Membership -> Contents -> Reactivate ID.​

[Square Enix Information Center character reactivation]

Character data that has been deleted within the past three months may be reactivated. Even if over three months have passed, as long as the data has not yet been deleted, it may still be reactivated. You will be asked about the character you would like to reactivate, so please have the information ready when you contact the Square Enix Information Center.​

Customers who cannot reactivate their characters through either of the above methods are eligible for the Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign.​

When applying, it will be necessary to select “Type A” or “Type B” according to your PlayOnline and FINAL FANTASY XI service status. Please read the information below to determine which type applies to you and proceed to the application form at the bottom of the page.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=bottom><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12>The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign - Type A</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=size12>The applicant must be a former PlayOnline member (i.e. the person whose name was registered) who played FINAL FANTASY XI before cancelling the account.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=size12>The membership information of the applicant has been deleted, thus the regular reactivation process for PlayOnline accounts and FINAL FANTASY XI Content IDs cannot be used.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=bottom><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12>The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign - Type B</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=size12>The applicant must be a current PlayOnline member. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=size12>The applicant has cancelled a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID, and is unable to use the regular Content ID reactivation process because the reactivation period has passed.

* The above eligibility also applies to applicants who have deleted their characters on their Content IDs before cancelling the ID itself.​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

blank.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=536 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top background=images/gtb03.gif></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top rowSpan=4>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=size12 vAlign=top colSpan=2>Applicants will be ineligible for the campaign if any of the following apply:</TD><TD class=red12></TD></TR><TR><TD class=red12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=red12>The applicant has cancelled his/her PlayOnline account, but has never purchased a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID.</TD><TD class=red12></TD></TR><TR><TD class=red12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=red12>The applicant had his/her PlayOnline membership revoked due to violations of the "PlayOnline Member Agreement," "FINAL FANTASY XI Software License Agreement," and/or "FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement." </TD><TD class=red12></TD></TR><TR><TD class=red12 vAlign=top align=right>-</TD><TD class=red12>The applicant is eligible to have his/her character reactivated through the Information Center.</TD><TD class=red12></TD></TR><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top colSpan=4>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=size12 vAlign=top></TD><TD class=size12 vAlign=top colSpan=2>Return Home to Vana'diel Q&A</TD><TD class=red12></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=right bgColor=#cfb0b0>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top background=images/gtb03.gif>
blank.gif
</TD><TD>
blank.gif
</TD><TD align=right bgColor=#cfb0b0>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="95%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=size12>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=size12>
Please note the following:​
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=size12 align=right>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="98%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=red10 vAlign=top align=right>*</TD><TD class=red10 vAlign=top>Applications cannot be accepted during PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=red10 vAlign=top align=right>*</TD><TD class=red10 vAlign=top>Due to a high volume of responses, the application page may be difficult to access at the beginning and end of the campaign period.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=red10 vAlign=top align=right>*</TD><TD class=red10 vAlign=top>Customer support is unable to field questions regarding eligibility. Please confirm your eligibility by completing the application process.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

PlayOnline said:
Back by popular demand, FINAL FANTASY XI will play host to yet another Welcome Back Campaign beginning at 1:00 on Tuesday, September 25.
This time around, returning Vana'diel expatriates will be presented with that ever-popular item--the Anniversary Ring! But you have to be quick because the accessory is available for a limited time only!
This campaign is a better time than ever to dust off your armor, sharpen that sword, collect a free Anniversary Ring, and get back in the chocosaddle again! Don't miss out!

Just what is the Welcome Back Campaign?
Designed specifically for those out there thinking of making a comeback to the online universe that is Vana'diel, the Welcome Back Campaign is a limited-time-only opportunity for players to restore characters to their past glory!
Applications made during the established time frame will see their characters restored in full and exactly as they left them. Better yet, they will be immediately capable of embarking on new online adventures.

Click here to see more details about the WBC!

Anniversary Rings available while supplies last
After the character has been restored and logged into the game, an Anniversary Ring will be made available through the method described below. The window to obtain the ring is as follows:

1:00, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 ~ 8:00, Monday, November 19, 2007

Eligibility
Only characters fulfilling the following two conditions will be eligible to receive an Anniversary Ring:

- Characters who did not receive an Anniversary Ring during the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign of May 2007.
- Characters who were created before Friday, June 1, 2007 and have logged into the game at least once since then.

*Characters meeting the above requirements can receive an Anniversary Ring even without participating in the Welcome Back Campaign.

How to get your ring
After making sure that you have an opening in your gobbiebag, simply go and talk to any of the Moogles located in the areas listed below:

Port San d'Oria (J-10) / Port Bastok (J-13) / Windurst Walls (C-14)

The fine print
- Though the campaign will welcome any players wishing to return to Vana'diel, the Anniversary Rings available will be available for a limited time. Therefore it is possible that some campaign participants will be unable to receive a ring. Your understanding is appreciated.

- Characters that have obtained an Anniversary Ring as part of the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign of May 2007 will be unable to acquire another ring, even if they come back to FINAL FANTASY XI as part of the Welcome Back Campaign.

- Used Anniversary Rings cannot be recharged during the campaign. Disposal of a ring will not enable a player to acquire another.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/2286/detail.html

840 exp on imps? Holy crap. I wonder though... if you could delete your character now, get it back with this, and get a second Anniversary Ring that way. :devilange

Hmm... I could get Ehon back... he'd be nekkid and gilless... but he'd NOT be stuck at genkai 1. ^^w;

<3

Do it Ehon. Working with a lvl 75 character is a lot easier than working with a lower level character. At least with Ehon, you can focus on gear alone.

~Pitlith

{/nod}

LOL, can go farming until 25 sept. :D

Do it Ehon. Working with a lvl 75 character is a lot easier than working with a lower level character. At least with Ehon, you can focus on gear alone.
Exactly. When I came back to the game I was all but sure Jotaru was gone and I'd have to start fresh. When I saw he was still around, even though he was stripped of money and gear, I realized very quickly how just having something at 75 makes life so much easier.

Edit: Ehon, if you need some genkai help or something, shoot me a tell :)

I still have 5 charges on my old Anni Ring, think I'm going to save them until the new jobs come out :p

Thanks Jo, but if I'm gonna refocus on Ehon (*cough* after 100 levels on Dera), I'll just hang on to him and work on farming and stuff. It'll depend the shape he's in if I can get him back... it's been so long, I honestly don't remember what all levels and such he has.

LOL@Faye

Hey wait... I have flashbacks of PLing a WAR, Talfus...

Nakama broke'd, dont know if he can quit it since...it isn't there to quit.

2. Use Dera to PL lowbies on Ehon. EDIT (Or Talfus lowbies)

Exactly, having an alt account with magery available at 75 has huge perks ;) Then again, same account I imagine? soo.. maybe not. Oh wells.

Back