Remove Reduction Of Loot For Others In Savage.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
This game is pretty alt unfriendly and doesn't let you progress your character past some pretty hard caps every week, so gearing another class on the same character is impossible until you have geared one out and moved on to the next. However that's not my issue here, the point is, just let me have something to do if I can't gear out my character...For those of us who aren't as entertained by things like the gold saucer.

Lift the savage restriction on reducing loot for other players. Sure let me only get 1 chance at loot per week that's fine i can live with that, but don't let me reduce others chests. I love doing savage content and I would happily just join PF's all day long to do it, but me just being there screws over others so I can't. Whether I wan't to go in to improve, or to help someone or just because I am bored, the fact that it reduces their loot is just stupid.

I know it was implemented a while ago due to carries, but I think it caused far more harm than good to the playerbase. Not to mention it would make PF far quicker to fill up in the back end of the week because people who have already cleared but want to re-do it will be able to join, and doesn't solve the issue of people taking the hit to a chest for 1 week to get a carry, then being able to join a farm party after they have the clear regardless of whether they know what they are even doing. Its just a redundant system now and needs removing.

Just a small rant from me I guess.

Continue reading...

Back