Relic Weapons: The Final Upgrade

Archain

Kitteh Paws
Straight jack from KI of a screenshot you may find interesting.
Original thread located here, with the same info.

754.jpg

== Translation ==

<player> defeats the Evil Eye.
== Area: Castle Zvahl Baileys ==
A strange voice can be heard from afar...
???: ......hahahaha. You need me, do you not?
???: For better or for worse, you have chosen to seek me out. And finally, you are just one step away from approaching the forbidden boundaries. That's how it is......
???: So be it. Hand me over my sealed body, the weapon Bec de Faucon. I will also need a shard of Necropsyche to free myself from Dynamis. And while you're at it, a Rimirara Stripeshell as well.
???: Once you have finished collection those items, head to the place of destiny. Once there, dump everything you have into it...... and do not forget, the Tenebrous Fragment as well.
???: If you can accomplish the task I have given you, perhaps the time has come for me to accept a new master......
...the voice starts to fade away.
Switchstix: ......hey, what's wrong? You start talking to me and then all of a sudden you start spacing out. Something was definitely wrong with you. You ok? I'm not a doctor though, just a blacksmith.
Switchstix: Hm, what's that? A Tenebrous Fragment? Hmmm. Well, I told you to bring back old weapons to me, but I didn't expect you to bring back old but broken weapons.
Switchstix: Just that Tenebrous Fragment alone won't do you any good. Even the best of Blacksmiths can't fix something that broken. Sometimes you just have to give up.

"According to the original poster of this screenshot, the event was activated when he talked to Switchstix having the Bec de Faucon, the Tenebrous Fragment, and the shard of Necropsyche in his inventory.

For those not familiar with what the Rimirara Stripeshell is, this is the 10000 coin version of the Tukuku Whiteshell, as well as the 100 coin version of the Lungo-Nango Jadeshell. This screenshot confirms the existence of the rumored 10000 coins, and the fact that you need one to obtain the final upgrade.

Hope this information has helped. To those aiming to obtain the final version of the Relic Weapon someday, I wish you all the best of luck."

It looks as if the price for the final two stages have been uncovered. The completed Relic weapons are one hell of a difficult item to obtain, I can't wait to see when they finally surface.

yea I saw that thread also, had the photoshoped pics of Gungir.
I was wondering, how many people on our server actually have any upgraded weapons at any lvl.

Back