Real Ara's Random Crap Giveaway Extravaganza

DUDE. Trust me. TRUST ME. Don't give your stuff away.

You'll want to play again in 3 months or 6 months or a year and then you'll be pissed you have to start over from 0.

Trust me, ok? Just retire the account, don't delete it, and go have fun with RL for a while.

-benny

Benny this is his 4th time he has quit i think, and 4th time giving his stuff away to people lol.

I gave way more stuff away this time :eek: And Def, you'll have to fight it out with Zeiphyr for the account, haha. I've asked him to not tell me the password no matter how much I beg. I know I'll probably want to come back at some point, but it's better if I don't. Much love though <3

Sorry to see you go.

Crafting materials, I'm interested in:

Iron Ingot x3
Fire Anima x53
Ice Anima x64
Wind Anima x19
Earth Anima x6
Lightning Anima x35
Water Anima x18
Light Anima x58
Dark Anima x69
Gold Nugget x5

Other Items i'm interested in for my noobie jobs:

Combat Caster's Scimitar
Holy Phial (level 26, MP+9/MND+3)
Physical Earring (level 10, Converts 25 MP to HP, great melee piece if you have MP merits)

If you decide to come back, give me a tell, and i'll give you fair value for these items, if you need gil.

Araius ; ; It was fun knocking out those fights way back when. Sorry to see ya go.

I dunno if Benny laid claim to those mannequin parts or not, but I'm also trying to collect the pieces to finish that quest. I just haven't found any reasonably priced >.>

And darn TJ/Lexa for claiming all those synth mats! /grr

First time in Sojourn's life that he's said anything remotely intelligent. Given 20 years, he might actually develop a personality.

.......................................maybe

Well I got some stuff out, but I had to log early so I didn't get to meet up with most of you. You can try getting a hold of Zeiphyr, who has my account now, or you may actually see my char online. I'm sending him a list of who's owed what so he may just send a good chunk of it from Ara periodically.

Take care all.

mwahahah <3 you slut
do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through cutting the cord?

I would take those workers/field armor set thingy from you if you wouldn't mind. Working on my whm in my spare time so I can sneak/invis my way to some ore.

Back