Rank 5 Bonanza BCs

Eticket

Pointy Stick
FC/Active Member
As mentioned in the other post, I took a pass on the statues.

There are 4 BCs for rank 5

The Swarm
The Gathering Storm
Heroine's Combat
Hero's Combat

(The 5th BC is also from a series of easy quests so I'm leaving it off the list.)

What I need are 5 other people with a free Rank 5 item to setup a BC static.

Alexia already has the Heroine's Combat flagged. I haven't picked any of them yet.

Contact me here or in game if you're interested in joining up and we'll put something together.

I also have 2 or 3 mules with Rank 5 prizes if other groups want to 5 man the BCs for titles.

I'd love to give these a shot.

I'm game if im on when you guys are planning it, need to think really carefully about setup though. I've only got Dnc Thf and War at 60+, and I dont want be be a liability in a once a year bc.

The only tough one seems to be the Martial Ball one.

Two are just enter and kill as much as possible.

The other you can just fight against one mob if you want to.

Ideally we can have multiple shots at the Heroine bc.

Once we get something worked out in regards to a group and schedule we can figure out which items everyone can grab.

Let me know how many rank 5 wins you have available. I'm presuming everyone just has one winner so far?

I've got a rank 5 on both Araius and Araconqueso, so I could do one on each (not dual boxing those :p ) Definitely interested.

I'm out Sunday definitely, will be at the folks' for Father's day. Might be around Saturday afternoon though.

I'll see who's on after Salvage tomorrow.

Mani, SE and I are all in the group so that makes it easy.

We can figure out jobs then. All of the other BCs just seem like zergs.

Most likely we'll kite one and kill the other.

Shantotto seems the most dangerous. The other three probably kite ok.

Requisite video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbbrbzRSWM

I'll work out what items to get this week. Fights maybe 4th of july weekend or the week after.

Lexi - Martial invite already
Mani -
SE -
Omar -
Ara -
Me -

How many possible pops do you have Heie?

Nekio the best on yours would be the Gathering Storm I think as its not a BC fight and easy to get to.

Pix and Sass can fill in if they're around and we need people. I have a few mules I'm dumping to get people in to the Gathering Storm or Hero's Combat if needed as well.

Alexia - Martial invite
Mani - Cordial invite
SE - Training grounds key
Omar - Martial invite
Ara - Cordial (Ara), Pest (galka)
Heie - Pest repellent
Me -Martial
Omar -Training, Cordial, Martial
Nekio - any

I think this will allow it to work so that we can get all 4 titles for everyone plus have an extra Martial invite if needed

Back