Ranged Dps

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I’ve posted on a few threads here there voicing my opinion on ranged dps and their current role. Position in the team and their overall dps. So some background...

I’ve played bard since patch 2.2 (I was paladin in 2.0 but we forget those dark days) and I played bard right up to patch 3.3. That’s when I swapped to mch. Ever since I’ve flip flopped between the two. Meaning I’ve learned and played every iteration of both jobs and I’ve enjoyed all versions. Even the poopy bardmage era. Every expansion I have to relearn the job I play because they change so drastically it’s basically a whole new job.

So far there’s been many threads about mch and bard. Their theme, their role, their support, their dps etc etc and everyone is very much entitled to their opinion. Some amazing ideas have come out of these threads but what I don’t see or hear is any response from anyone in the actual dev team or even anything saying our concerns are being addressed. Frankly I don’t care right now how they address the issues, be it more support, charges on OGCD or even a straight dps buff. What I do care about is getting some sort of response that our concerns are being listened to

Continue reading...

Back