Quests for Blue Mages, Corsairs, and Puppetmasters!(07/06/2006)

shhhh <whispers> They delayed update to late July. Don't tell Aelf, Sylph or Archie. << >> Whoops gotta run!

Edited because in early AM I put Arch in there twice.. well he deserves to be mentioned 2x as much :p.

Last edited:
Cuuuuurrrrrssssseeee you SE!!!!!

Getting our hopes up and then this, I'm going to go write an angry haiku to show my irritation!

Obviously the reason for the delay is because they had made Pup AF far too uber and had to make it a little less uber to make it fair for everyone else, yet still keeping it so overpowered they can now solo Vrtra... yeah.. that's it.

Sylphiel said:
Cuuuuurrrrrssssseeee you SE!!!!!

Getting our hopes up and then this, I'm going to go write an angry haiku to show my irritation!

Obviously the reason for the delay is because they had made Pup AF far too uber and had to make it a little less uber to make it fair for everyone else, yet still keeping it so overpowered they can now solo Vrtra... yeah.. that's it.

Riiiiiigggghhhhtttt..........

I actually think the delay came cause 1 random SE Dev member said, "Uhm.. guys, we forgot about Puppetmaster again.... Should we just release without giving them any gear again? or....?" This said Dev team member was subsequently fed to sharks with lasers on their heads for having an original idea and not allowing the update to initially suck ass like all previous updates.

They have replaced him with yet another random SE employee, and being out of janitors, the newest addition is the parking lot attendant.

So, go steal SE's cars.

You're all just jealous!

All hail CaptainQUIRK, the decimator of all things winged and ruiner of skillchains. Fear him! O.O

Back