Question For My Fellow Healer Mains

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hi all.

Short version: Is Astrologian worth investing time if you already have a Scholar and White mage leveled somewhat high?

Long version: So I am new to the game but have my Scholar at 62 and White Mage at 71. Obviously I prefer the White mage because my numbers are higher and I'm having more fun. Anyhow, I know Scholar protects more with shield, so thats a plus for me. Anyhow, is the AST class even worth getting into because of the RNG thing? I'm not a fan of RNG at all as I like guarantee because its safer, and as a healer; safe means living. Am I missing out on something really good, or is it not worth it? I'm just about finished with Stormblood in the MSQ, in case your wondering where I"m at.

PS; thank you for all the hard work you do. I know there are plenty of times where I've coordinated fights, kept everyone above 90% health (except on tank busters), and managed to have one of higher DPS numbers yet no one ever gave me a comm, says thank your or good job. We don't always get credit where its due, so I just want to say thank you to all of you for the hard work you put in.

submitted by /u/gsil247
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back