Pussenboots

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
For people that knew Joe (Pussenboots) - he passed away this past weekend after a difficult battle with Cancer.

I don't have any other info that I can share, but just wanted to pass this along for people who may have played with Pussenboots from FFXI Valefor.

Horrible news :(

That is horrible.

Can i ask how old he was?

Oh damn, that's terrible. It doesn't seem like that long ago he was telling us about climbing Mt. Fuji over a bowl of noodles...

Oh damn, that's terrible. It doesn't seem like that long ago he was telling us about climbing Mt. Fuji over a bowl of noodles...

We got to meet him again in Tokyo back in May. He knew then that he didn't have much longer - so he lived as much as he could up until this past weekend. He passed late Saturday night EDT time.

Wow, damn. I remember when he first told me about it. That is a damn shame. It's amazing he fought it for so long. Heartbreaking.

I did not know Pussen was ill. I remember when you were getting ready to move to Japan and talking to Pussen about it. My condolences to you, his friends and family.

33 is way too young.

33 is way too young.

It is. Someone I know passed away from a heart attack at 33 a few months ago as well.

Kind of scary :(

The funeral will be on Monday in Ohio. He had asked to be cremated and some if his ashes will return to Japan next summer where a group of us will lay those ashes on Mt. Fuji.

The obituary link is on my Facebook feed.

I guess one thing I learned, is that I don't handle death well for someone I was close to and who was younger than I.

Back