Purple, The New Black Dragon -- Who needs?

Ehon

(Z_z)
If interested in doing a few runs to get people through the La Value dragon fight, let me know. I know Chame and I need it and a few spoke up of catching up.

It was mentioned it "can" be soloed--but geh, why risk it when you can take 3-4 friends and just beat it to the ground. :)

Also looking for people interested in running through city quests--I have most of the Sandy ones done, but would love to do the Windy and Bastok ones (mainly for the good loot). :)

I haven't even done the cait cs so i have no idea how far back i am from that. OH WLELLWEL

Talfus, Poke me for that bcnm. Did it already and it was pretty easy. You need a decent amount of dmg to kill them all though. First time I did it time ran out on the 6th quad as rdm/nin. Bene sucks when they get it off. Went back with Rhine and I think we cleared it in 10 minutes.

Good to know it can be duo'd. lol
Think Sass might still need this as well, dunno.

I might be logging on tonight sometime, rl has been busy outside work lately. :hmm:

It can be soloed pretty easy if you can heal yourself and have a decent amount of dmg. Rdm nuking wasn't enough dmg cause of resting mp. Rdm might be able to take if you melee and nuke. Nin/dnc I am sure could do it as an example.

Quadav BC, is that the one where you have to kill the sapphire and sappharine quadavs? I solo'd that as smn. Easy stuff yo. We can go kick it for you.

And Ehon, I can come help you with Dragon BC anytime you want. It's a fast fun fight. Oh, and the CS is awesome. I've got such a little girl crush on Ragelise! :D /squee!

I've got such a little girl crush on Ragelise! :D /squee!

So, it's not that you want to help, but you want to watch the CS over...

Cool though... those who need free tonight before Limbus/Ein?

So, it's not that you want to help, but you want to watch the CS over...

Cool though... those who need free tonight before Limbus/Ein?

You mean I can't have both? ; ; Help AND see Ragelise?!? lol

If it were for him, couldn't I just talk to the gobbie thing? :p

Back