PromathiaYuuetsu: Chapter 8 - September 26, 2006

OK... so for 8-3...

I understand what I need to do to retrieve my lost Light and to unlock the upper level elevator by obtaining the two Brands.

After these two solo steps, do I log out just before the pot BCNM? If I warp out, will I need to go all the way around again to get back up to the BC, or can I just run straight in to the elevator from the entrance to the Garden? I have read that there is a door that bars the way until you have completed the pot BC and are on 8-4.

Door is barred until 8-3 BC is done which means you get to die in the pot trap room. Just get light/brands. We'll go in next Tues for BC

OK you confused me Fodd but I found my answer. ^^;

I was asking if I would need to take the long way around the Garden again to get to the pot BC if I warped out after getting my Brands, and the answer is yes. Most likely, I'll solo my light/brands on Monday and just log out at the end of the Zdei gauntlet. I really don't feel like making that trip twice. :p

Tomorrow as scheduled.

We will need to recruit some BLM's for help.

Getting to Promathia.... I dunno.

We'll have to see how time runs. :D

That tower and those brands hurt me...-bad touch- :mad:

I don't ever want to be in there solo again. But still...ready to go.

GL Everyone Wish I could be there!

What time do the festivities start? Timing it with the end of Limbus might be best as it should be easy to get some volunteer BLMs.

What time do the festivities start? Timing it with the end of Limbus might be best as it should be easy to get some volunteer BLMs.

I'm guessing late as usual due to Boots/Ashmus getting home late.

I'll be online this afternoon after work, since I slept for 12 hours last night. :rolleyes:

At the end of limbus, that prolly would be good. I can goto limbus :D

I need to start doing more limbusi soon. If anyone wants a war lemme know :tounge-1:

Whee you're almost done!

Congrats all you lucky, lucky boys on two very smooth BC wins~

See you around sea ;)

Yar thanks.

We got Promathia down to less than 10% on Second form before the NPC died. Dammit.

Try again in a few days.

Thanks and Congratulations everyone!

Back