Prom: Vahzl Update:

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
Yaeko, Joanna, Talfus, and I each have a full set of Animas and now looking to get PromV done and over with. I'm thinking Thurs since Libus tues and Dynamis weds. We need people to help get us to through the NMs and to the top floor for the BC, and 2 more for for the actual BC fight. So if you're avail we'd greatly appreciate your help.

Wanted to get this message out as soon as possible so you guys know where we are and hopefully get enough to help us through this. Waiting on those who have the items to let me know what time they can be on. So the time has yet to be determined, but I should know by 2marro and will post it. Thanks to those that are willing to help a head of time.

Valg.

You know I'll be there. :tounge-1:

I hate PromyV with a passion! Happy to help you climb to the top anyhow, I've done it like 6 or 7 times now, despite my hatred of the Promy's.

~Sass

Jobs at 50 - WHM BLM BRD

If needed, Fodder can use Cati who has full Anima set. I have to work Thursday night myself. ; ;

ok time that I think everybody will be on and ready to go is about 8:30-9PM est. If you're able to help out that time please come. I know Prom sucks ass, but we're tryin' to make a push to get through these once n for all... Let me know.

Sass, Aang, Fod, I gotcha.. and thx > the time specified above I'm hoping is the start time.. I'll start tryin' to grab people as early as 6pm est... Talf won't be home till about 9pm though so that's why.

Last edited:
Get off at 8 >_>
Earliest I can be home is 8:25 if I do 90 or so. ;)
Edit: And so long as I dont get someone wanting to buy something at 7:55. Fucking hate you ppl that do that! You know who you are! :tounge-3:

LOL ok then updated

Neo!! where you been bish!!!.... lol anyway you need Prom Vahzl?... friggin' come on down lets get you pass that mission man.....

So yeah makin' it up to the BC wasn't that much of a prob, but I muffed up in the throwin' of anima, n kinda made the BC go south.. ah well live n learn huh? Farmin' Later 2day to get more memories, we got a few last night while chargin' up PVahzl.. not sure who got them though.. At least we dont' have to do all of it over again.. we can just go to the last door and do the BC.. So as soon as we can get the anima for the fight we'll gather and knock out that fight.

Thanks to all who stayed up a lil later then they wanted to help at least get up Prom Vahzl. If not 2night, 2marro sometime we'll gather and get that BC squared away.

Trying for this BC Monday night around 8:00~8:30EST. If anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Back