Princess Zelda

Yaeko

Princess Zelda

Here you go~ I look kinda fat :( Due to me not putting the zipper on my left side quite yet, also the bottom of the dress isn't hemmed yet. /wrist.

~Yae

Cute.

Wow Yaeko, that looks great! Keep up the good work! ^_^

Looking good o.o ever considered doing an FFXI cosplay? I've started seeing those at every con I been to lately, it's always nice cuz it's a great way to meet other endgame players (generally on diff. servers of course).

-benny

ps: I foresee that costume being a pain in the ass if it drapes that low when you have to walk around a crowded convention hall;_;

Furax > There is actually only one picture of this particular dress. It's Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons Princess Zelda. Here : http://zelda.nintendo-europe.com/shared/user/media/mp3AndVideo/z07_oracleOfAges/z7.jpg

Benny > Actually I have thought about doing FFXI cosplay, I'm just not quite sure what would look good IRL tbh. Hehe. Just try looking at armor, most of the stuff in this game is quite complex. Not saying I wouldn't be able to make it (I can :D keke), just a pain in the ass considering i have like no money to pursue it with. Seeing as how I like to make things perfect... no money = big problems. Hm...Not really sure what I'd make, although I have talked to Joanna about this before, DRG AF2 would look fun and challenging to make. Lol. <_< oh! And Benny.... notice how I said I haven't hemmed the dress yet. :p I still have to hem that dress, and make the petticoat that goes underneath, then all the other pretty stuff that is in the above picture.

GOD damnit, you're not fat yaeko!

All my chick friends keep saying that, driving me CRAZY!!

you look stellar~~~

lol Koul ; ; I know I'm not fat^^;; just in that picture it makes me looooooook fat. :X

All the fat around my waist makes me look fat. I DONT GET IT.

But really, glad to see you're keeping up with the Zelda outfits.

Wow! You look like Zelda too :D Haha that is great and you can have such fun with it. Hang in there. The finishing is always the tedious part. :)

Furax > There is actually only one picture of this particular dress. It's Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons Princess Zelda. Here : http://zelda.nintendo-europe.com/shared/user/media/mp3AndVideo/z07_oracleOfAges/z7.jpg

Very cool. I thought maybe you were using the design from LoZ: Wand of Gamelon. Which is the most heinous perversion of Zelda I have ever seen. The promotional/boxart illustrations from official games is way better. WITNESS THE HORROR THAT IS WALL EYED ZELDA:
564210_20061128_screen016.jpg

I've never actually SEEN the word 'hurrrrrr' on someone's face until I saw this screenshot.
Here she is, preparing to devour Link's mortal soul:
Zeldawandofgamelon1.jpg

That was one of three FMV adventure games released on the phillips cd-i. I've only seen the cutscene videos for wand of gamelon, and they were laughably bad. End threadjack.

Very cool. I thought maybe you were using the design from LoZ: Wand of Gamelon. Which is the most heinous perversion of Zelda I have ever seen. The promotional/boxart illustrations from official games is way better. WITNESS THE HORROR THAT IS WALL EYED ZELDA:
564210_20061128_screen016.jpg

I've never actually SEEN the word 'hurrrrrr' on someone's face until I saw this screenshot.
Here she is, preparing to devour Link's mortal soul:
Zeldawandofgamelon1.jpg

That was one of three FMV adventure games released on the phillips cd-i. I've only seen the cutscene videos for wand of gamelon, and they were laughably bad. End threadjack.

I fucking lol'd

furax, do you got the gif of the king laughing? and he looks all crazed out

very nice yaeks... /clap!!!

-ara

*whistles* you look awesome keep up the good work, now GOGO loldrg af2! that would be amazing if u did that :D.

Back