Preview of Adjustments for June Version Update (Part 2) (05/20/2008)

Ack, I didn't mean to turn this into the conspiracy thread!

That said, thank GOD for adding moogles to mhaura and selbina. Now those of us can travel through valkurm in peace without "OMG REZ US NOW!!!" in /tell. You're not safe with /anon even. They just /sea and if you're anon, ask anyway assuming you're a high level trying to avoid them (and usually right).

do what i do /tell them back with "sorry we don't get the raise spell until level 75"

If I can get my Puter to stop randomly shutting down it will be me soon enough :tounge-1:

Does it just start shutting down then turn off or does your computer just randomly cut the power off?

I had a problem like that with my old machine when my video card fan died - the vid card would overheat and the system would panic and shutdown. I beat the system by using a box fan on my PC with the side panel off until I got a new vid card (lol).

-benny

I had a problem like that with my old machine when my video card fan died - the vid card would overheat and the system would panic and shutdown. I beat the system by using a box fan on my PC with the side panel off until I got a new vid card (lol).

-benny

haha so ghetto.

kind of like when the interior lights in my car were out for the longest time and I used my cell phone as a flashlight... i replaced it like last month finally.

So what phone did you get? :tounge-3:

well back then i had a crappy $30 verizon phone. since then i've learned verizon has lousy coverage and now use some nokia free phone from cellular one.. which is now at&t.. yay.

Having sold both services I'd say it really depends on where you live. If you live out in the boonies verizon works better. If you're in a big city, hell sprint will probally be fine, let alone at&t.

Having sold both services I'd say it really depends on where you live. If you live out in the boonies verizon works better. If you're in a big city, hell sprint will probally be fine, let alone at&t.

it does depend where you live, however in upstate NY, AT&T definitely has the edge coverage-wise. I hate woodstock.. with a passion.

Back