pp/queen

justgotpaid

Death King
FC/Active Member
You guys down them yet ? wait i know MJ has...

What's the strat for the slimes on PP?? Cause i'm thinking green ones everyone zergs orange ones range zzergs..

You should check out the tankspot videos. Lots of great information in there.

For our kills, we have range stand in range of green to nuke ASAP, and in range of orange to nuke ASAP. When either slime chooses a target, all dps pile on it. We use invis/vanish when he's entering a new phase so mages and rogues get some extra dps time in during the phase transitions. For phase 3, tank initially stands at the entrance and we blow bloodlust and CDs and dps HARD while he walks over there. Then just normal kiting and avoiding death ensues. We use a 2/2/2 > 3/3/3 > 4/4/4 > 5/5/5 taunt rotation (with the number being the number of stacks of that debuff) to maximize the time of low aoe pulse damage.

Sadly, Blood Queen despawned on our 25 group last week due to a soft-reset bug.

What some of the lamer guilds on our realm have been doing is just skipping Putricide and Blood Queen completely until they get the ICC raid buff. Bunch of fucking faggots they are. Then they can lolwut their way into catching up on raid content!

Sup fellas... I know I know.. long time lmao.. but just wanted to let ya know I'm still around playin WoW.. was working on gearin' up n such.. search for Locrael on Moon Guard in the armory to see my progress so far. Rax.. trying to up my gear more and I need some Trophies of the Crusader or whateva to get some LV250+ gears.. was wondering if your Guild run ToGCs 10/25m .. maybe I can tag along lmao...want to get experience in that battle anyway. Got Scourge lord Shoulders recently, but I'd like to upgrade the rest of my junk.. pay no mine to my green trinkets lmao... working on those as well =P

Ugh, Maybe it's just me but i need to rewatch the video's on PP tonight we've gotten prince, fester and rot only large issue with PP is the slimes were having. We'll get it sorted out eventually but gotta be realm 2nd!

Ugh, Maybe it's just me but i need to rewatch the video's on PP tonight we've gotten prince, fester and rot only large issue with PP is the slimes were having. We'll get it sorted out eventually but gotta be realm 2nd!

mualed over the strat like 10x it looks like it's a dps issue on the adds and a dps issue on the boss together, sadly i'm a tank and have no clue how to dps!

At least you guys can get into ICC..... hard to get into a group... anger..... rising....

Back