possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashmus

Unicorns are kickass!
is it possible to make it so that you can copy and paste from the chat log as well as have the chat log display Japanese IME?

when someone says "Bootstraps !@#&#@&@#&@wwwwwwwwww" I would kinda like to know what they are saying. a simple copy and paste of IME from log to babelfish should at least give me some kind of idea and might help bridge the language gap a little more.

You might want to talk to JGP, I think he was using some sort of chat logger & translation program the other night. The grammar may have been a bit off, from what Aqua was saying.

Seems possible, the whole raw chat log panel was thrown in there as an afterthought anyway, I just wanted the quickest possible implementation that didn't require me to do any extra work for the first version. I already have the features in mind what I'm going to do for the next update, but maybe after that one I can think about this.

Oh, another something I read a while back.. wouldn't do much for me.. but maybe an idea for expansion of your program... someone was working on something that you would run on your home computer and leave FFXI running, and it would let you chat to people in /t or /ls while on another computer via IRC... Whoever it was wasn't very advanced so they gave up on it, but since this seems to have a nice tracking of all the chat... would that be possible? Just an idea that I had, I think it'd be sweet 8)

Oh, another something I read a while back.. wouldn't do much for me.. but maybe an idea for expansion of your program... someone was working on something that you would run on your home computer and leave FFXI running, and it would let you chat to people in /t or /ls while on another computer via IRC... Whoever it was wasn't very advanced so they gave up on it, but since this seems to have a nice tracking of all the chat... would that be possible? Just an idea that I had, I think it'd be sweet 8)

Try terminal services!

Would it be possible to:

- add gil you get from mobs (not really important, just a thought).
- add the job and level of the people in in the picture of the Export file.
- add stats such as Parry / Eva percentage, and damage taken.
- add magic accuracy. Could parser register when some get resisted, I mean, fully resisted on spells like Paralyze, Slow, Blind, Gravity, etc. (obviously Elemental magic resist wouldn't make much sense).

Don't think I've seen any of them in your text file.

Guess i'll add it here, but would it be possible to make a paste function into FFXI of the damage totals and acc totals? All the time when people know you're running a parser, they want to know those two the most often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back