Pos hack?

lostsoul

Dead person randomly popped up in our ENM and then 10 seconds later disappeared...

enm.jpg

He could have been dead inside the arena you were in and when he logged back in, he popped up and then was kicked from the battlefield.

I don't think you can <pos> hack into BCNM/ENM areas?

Meh... who knows.

Sounds like what Aang said, just some random guy who died during ENM, d/c'd, logged back, and got kicked from the area.

You guys spend way too much time camping HNMs against rare/Ex, not everyone in the game pos hack, you know. :cool:

He could have been dead inside the arena you were in and when he logged back in, he popped up and then was kicked from the battlefield.

I don't think you can <pos> hack into BCNM/ENM areas?

Meh... who knows.
Gilfinders have done it before actually. Think i remember reading about it on BG forums.

Anywho, i can't think he died inside the arena because i mean... Look at his gear, it's like Lv30~40. Nothing that i can think of that has any thing around that level for that ENM.

I don't get it Lost, if the guy did pos hack, why was he dead? What's the point to pos hack into an ENM as dead? Would have made some sense if he pos hacked, alive, to steal your treasure, but dead people can't open chests, lol. :rolleyes:

I don't get it Lost, if the guy did pos hack, why was he dead? What's the point to pos hack into an ENM as dead? Would have made some sense if he pos hacked, alive, to steal your treasure, but dead people can't open chests, lol. :rolleyes:
I don't cheat so sorry i don't know how they work first hand, do you? Even if he's dead, wouldn't he be laying on the floor instead of standing up right? Or if he was doing an ENM, which one could he have done solo with the gear he was wear?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't know a thing about pos hacking, but it seems to make sense that one way to do it would be to "act" like you were dead and then somehow convince the server you were being tractored to any place you want to go. Might tie in some of these odd things that are in that picture.

Of course, I think the most likely explanation is what Aang said...he just died in the ENM and logged/dc'd and then logged in during your run and was booted. I wouldn't use shitty gear as a sign of guilt since he is a gilseller. I have seen level 70+ gilsellers in partial AF and level 30-40 gear exping together.

Interesting pic though Lost.

Ez

I don't cheat so sorry i don't know how they work first hand, do you? Even if he's dead, wouldn't he be laying on the floor instead of standing up right? Or if he was doing an ENM, which one could he have done solo with the gear he was wear?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Neither do I... I don't have a clue about how they work... I just know it wouldn't make sense for someone to pos hack as being dead into an ENM, lol.

But now I think about it, you are always up when you are inside a cutscene, either it be a story CS, or the animation when you get kick from a BCNM. Go try any BCNM, if you died during the fight; once you win, the animation will get you up, kick you from BCNM, you will appear outside, standing up, and few seconds later, you will drop dead again.

And like Fodder said (I didn't know, I haven't done anything else but Merit and Limbus lately), the guy is a gil seller, and you know they just have cheap stuff, like wearing Lv.15 gears and some RSE Lv.1 at Lv.60.

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter is jealous of Joe being famous for his disability. He makes a video to give to a manager saying he should be famous. In the video, he gets hit by a car, but in slowmotion, he is the one driving the car, and there is a scarcrow where he was. As the car is about to hit him, he says AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

that is all

~Pitlith

haha pitlith you're like that one kids friend on animaniacs that rons out of the house says a wierd story then says goodbye then runs back inside :)

Back