Plz read.

Jasmin

Delited :(
First of all im not sorry for what happend last night, imo i have done nothing wrong, i just followed the same rules as everyone else. Pit was the first to ask for the cloth and i respected that u let him have it first, so i passed on all 3 like i was told.

I posted several months ago that i wanted to get the D.Cloth and was there when they all dropped. (at this time i didnt even know Shalk existed)
Some months later there came a post that the D.Cloths were gonna be used to make a V- Cloak and pass to to a SMN. (at this point i was 100% sure it was gonna be mine, Shalk had just come back and i had been helping LS members for months with various things)

Now all of a sudden I get a /tell, that not only are the D.Cloth i helped get are not mine, but also the things i did for the LS dont even matter. This is the same thing that happend to Aqua when he wanted that Genbus Helmet and was doing god pops all week long, and he still didnt get it.

The impression i got last night, is that it doesn't matter what u do or who u hlep, it will get u nowhere in this LS. And not one of u can say i didnt help u in one way or another. :blue-cry:

I had every right to that V- Cloak, been busting my ass off for it for a long time, and still ppl dont even care. If this is how things are gonna be u can just kick me from the LS, this treatment is unfair.

I meant no offense to anyone expecially u Shalk, I simply reacted like anyone in my situation would.

Thats my 2 cents, think what ever u will.

I moved this thread to 'Rants' from th Public area. No offense Jasmin, dont need other people involved in a LS issue.

I can tell you that I would never put down other people to get what I so desired... I would boost my position and justification for obtaining because that's not hurtful.

On a side note... how about we give the clothes to BLMs who just want some HQ staves =)

Woohoo! Another BLM who gets my drift :D

And none of you can say that I put Shalk down. All I said was that he diden't help with the first drop, he wasn't there that is the point, HE WAS NOT THERE. If poeple get offended by that then idk. sure if i cursed or said some mean things about him he would have a reson but in this case there isn't one.

I wish to apologise to Shalk this has nothing to with him, he was just caught in the middle, im guessing he or anyone else for that matter would have done the same, if the rules were suddenly changed 5 min before the drop.

Next time i suggest u dont /tell anyone just before the item drops that the rules are changed and make sure all ppl who are there for the item know this in time.

Back