Pitlith's new M.body poses! :O

Oh, I'm not saying /WAR is better than /NIN by any means. Just sayin that our PLD could probably sub /prettyprettyprincess and still succeed at what we do, lol.

I really find it ironic that they nerfed /brd hate right when i leveled it. they were watching me!

I did get 1 fight in though, and it was niiiice.

~Pitlith

Can't wait to try nin/drk, honestly, keep hearing amazing things about it. That is, amazing things about nin/drk with a pld/nin cotank, owning up everything there is to own. Now if I could only get my DRK past 18.. Currently in the process of lvling it, but there's like nobody LFG these days T_T

Yea, I couldn't hit them for balls, I tried.

After leaving a JP pt this morning that actually ended up getting about 7.5k/hr for two hours, I ended up soloing Gigas pets in Qufim, wondering why I didn't try earlier. When I get a few more levels so that worms are Even Match / Tough I will go back to soloing worms, good memories of soloing RNG to like 30. Plus I was a noob back then! I have a better idea what gear to buy / utilize status bolts / Drain+Aspir from DRK job...

Grtaz Pit!!! That best be a +1 (sinse ur rich and all that)

rofl nah, I tried several times at a -1 Cuirass, but all NQ. I would rather put money in places that actually count for something. I straightened up my thinking lol.

~Pitlith

Can't wait to try nin/drk, honestly, keep hearing amazing things about it. That is, amazing things about nin/drk with a pld/nin cotank, owning up everything there is to own. Now if I could only get my DRK past 18.. Currently in the process of lvling it, but there's like nobody LFG these days T_T

I hear that PLD/NIN + RDM/NIN can straight tank Kirin. <_<;;;; I'm interested keke.

Formally requesting to come to events as */prettyprettyprincess. Thank you. Also, I want a pony.

Gonna be tough for fatty to chew through that to eat u =p

Kenshinth said:
Training then Iraq ftw!! Be all that u can be go army =D

Just noticed this, good luck and stay safe, don't be stupid.

Don't pick up soaps like Sojourn... :eek:

Watch it...i'll get you back lucy.

ps: ken isnt going into the army, he's obviously a fucking navy seal who was hand picked out of his homicide detective squad because he used to be in the black ops.

:devilangeOkokok... can someone say DERAIL....

More talk about me! Jebus!

~Pitlith

Watch it...i'll get you back lucy.

ps: ken isnt going into the army, he's obviously a fucking navy seal who was hand picked out of his homicide detective squad because he used to be in the black ops.

lol no comment

Back