People are still alive? FFXIV stuff..

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
So I remembered everyone last night after finishing up some FFXIV for the weekend and I got sad.

Who is playing FFXIV on release? I've been in beta every weekend so far and while the game is awesome I've yet to find a group of people I enjoy being around.

So... who all is going to play? Are we going to try to get a skeleton crew together? I'm currently on Ridill server from legacy but I believe I'm allowed a world transfer and I'd like to join up! I currently have 50DRG and 30CON... so yeah.

Aside from that, how's everyone doing? Aang, I see you're still active.. living in Tokyo now, eh? How's that? What're you doing for work these days?

I actually went and joined the US Air Force.. currently stationed at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, NV as an Air Traffic Controller.. what a difference a few years can make, eh?

Here's hoping I'll hear from some old souls. Miss y'all and hope we can all play again!

Jotaru Maru, Ridill Server

Hey Jotaru! I'm joining up with Nakama, they'll be transferring from Durandal to Hyperion once transfers are complete. A bunch of us made characters on Ultros for the time being though (before legacy servers were opened up).

It was started by mostly original Nakama members but there are members from Ultima and numerous other shells. Fodder, Lastingfear, Ilmgard, Khayman, Stealthy, Joanna, Kanopi, Shadowedge, Valg to name a few people who either have been playing beta or that I know of that have submitted transfer applications to Hyperion. Has anyone heard from Falk lately? I wonder if he plans on playing FFXIV.

Jeez.. if that many people are going to that server I may do just that. I just wanna make sure I know some people who are playing, lol.

I'm in! Fiko's info is accurate~ :-P.. Hey Jotaru~

Yeah. After meeting up with you, I decided to go to the 1.0 servers and check out my char. I played that for the rest of the beta and I really enjoyed it. Even if I had to play through the story again from lvl 1 as a lvl 34 Archer/Bard lol.

I know you told me to hop on and say hi a little bit ago Jot, but after finally getting around to fixing my password issue with Aa, I finally made it! Wanted to drop in on your thread and let you know since you told me, IIRC, "You best be getting on!" or something to that effect haha.

Hey! Sadly not any time soon, but I'd imagine that when everything settles down on my end that there would be no reason not to throw it on my comp and dabble with it here and there. I'm sure my current laptop will easily handle it. I'm sure there is a program out there to test your PC for the game, so I will check that out soon just to see.

There was a benchmark, probably still available on the FFXIV site.

Back