Penguin NM Almighty Apkallu

Discussion in 'Treasures of Aht Urhgan' started by Elvier, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Elvier

Elvier Active Member FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Elle Vie
    Hmm probably wrong spot to post this but my mind saw the intro with WotG and stuck my post here. Maybe a mod can move it someplace.

Here are some hints SE gave us for the apkallu NM. Imho I think all they told us is the Birdman cape drops off it and it randomly appears on the boat from Nashmau to Whitegate.

[​IMG]

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/sdetail.html?story=11435

2. Elvier

Elvier Active Member FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Elle Vie
    Forgot to mention .. What is it with SE and WHM gear and boats? Sea cudgel etc. is stuck on random pirate pops and now a stupid random penguin?

3. Talfus

Talfus ~Lux Aeterna~

That's more of a BRD's cape. Intensifying cape is better +30mp & hp, CHR does nothing for WHM.

Idea I had was maybe you have to ride the boat to Nashmau > from Alzahbi 3 times and he may pop on they last time back.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure this belong in ToAU area. Unless they said it was dropping in WotG.

4. Eticket

Eticket Pointy Stick FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Eticket Pogona
    AA has been a major topic on BG for months. They still haven't found a concrete spawn pattern. Everyone was looking for the cape for a long time too. It's good SE at least clarified they came from the same place.

5. Gordie

Gordie Gordzilla

I think Ill be spending a little more time on the boat. If I could get one of these suckers I could probably sell it for enough to replace the rest of my gear.