Parser

Kenshinth

Uber War
parser.jpg

so people cant talk shit

Considering I died and was out of the parse for like 5 minutes and Redd kept DCing like 3 times...yeah...that parse is totally accurate! lol...

new parser from tonight's pt redd i dun wanna hear no more shit from u bish enjoy

newpar.jpg

I sent my Ridill back to SE for repair. Once it's fixed, am gonna mop the floor with your elvaan STR and 1.7k Rampage.

I just need less deaths.

I sent my Ridill back to SE for repair. Once it's fixed, am gonna mop the floor with your elvaan STR and 1.7k Rampage.

I just need less deaths.

as u can see axe/axe > joytoy/ridill like ive always said

100% accuracy without a bard and no food?

someone needs more STR gears

Or they need to turn on misses for other party members. ^_~

as u can see axe/axe > joytoy/ridill like ive always said

No way dude. You need to see a real WAR doing Ridill/Joy i.e. Sarah. She does it right unlike my blinded WAR.

Go up against her WAR and you gonna have to change your forum title to "Why did Sarah bitch slap me ; ;"

Of course you don't wanna see Cujo. You need computer chips up in your socks to prevent you from having an aneurysm after getting your mind blown.

You need to exp with Cujo =x

No way dude. You need to see a real WAR doing Ridill/Joy i.e. Sarah. She does it right unlike my blinded WAR.

Go up against her WAR and you gonna have to change your forum title to "Why did Sarah bitch slap me ; ;"

Of course you don't wanna see Cujo. You need computer chips up in your socks to prevent you from having an aneurysm after getting your mind blown.

lol

Back