OHI!

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
WoWScrnShot_080309_000018.jpg

I have an accented é because someone else has my name for a sub-level 10 character they're never on. I'm alliance because I play with a RL friend to this server/faction. I'm an awesome tree. I'm a pretty mediocre kitty. I have never seen the inside of Ulduar, because Grizzly Hills is a backwater server and only like 3 guilds do Ulduar, and I don't have the time or energy to do the endgame shit again.

My hobbies include long walks on the beach, leveling alts (though I REALLY suck at most things that aren't a tree), and flying around as a monkey God with my trusted Super Simyan Sphere + swift flight form combo, while daydreaming that one day Blizzard will let us combine any race/class and/or level multiple jobs on one character, so that I can be a draenei druid and ditch these lame night elf ears forever.

yeah I wish they wouldn't limit you like that.. but perhaps that's our own FFXI perspective of things..

and wish I could open that image, damn work blocking photobucket!

Ewww alliance!

Here's a picture of my guild's core 10-man group. I got my proto-drake the following weekend, cause Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare! is the dumbest achievement ever. I'm in the bottom left corner, on the Albino Drake.

Rusted_protos.jpg

Here's a picture of the last fire bot standing after finishing Mimiron Hard Mode. CHRIST, that fight was retarded. It made us chuckle how that guy survived. I'm the snowman in the back.

lone_firebot.jpg

If anyone is bored, I am usually farting around on Moon Guard. I raid Tue, Wed, and Thu, but only for 3 hours. Yeah, we only raid 9 hours a week and are #1 on our server *preen*. Anywho, I'm either on Daekiljen or Eirasta, so if you see me, say hi!

Furax, that first SS is badass.

If anyone has a char on Thrall, my brother has an 80 rogue there and I have a 70 druid that he keeps bugging me to play again. Healing is hard in wow..... or maybe I just suck... lol

-benny

Druids are so cool to me.. was playing one for a while.. not going to embarass myself by saying what level I got to though..

I wish FFXI had a shape-shifting job...I want to turn into a FAFNIRZ!! RAWR!!

(I can dream right?)

Furax, that first SS is badass.

Yeah, that was Saphaer's idea to gather on Hodir's throne out in Storm Peaks. I miss using my Albino Drake, but 310% flight speed from the Rusted Proto is just too delicious.

I held off on getting mount training and more mounts until yesterday's patch. I need to now train my high level alts up to the journeyman flying.

That's cool as hell Rax.. Blood Elves all the way!! =P... I've been playing WoW off and on probably a good 2 or 3 years.. and made it to a whopping lvl 41 (yesterday lmao) Connection is pretty rough here..I lag really hard.. so I basically do quests and farm.. dunno.. I guess for maybe when I get lvl 80 ( if that'll even happen at the rate I'm goin' lol ) maybe I'll have enough for my mount @ 80...

If you craft and pay attention a little it's pretty easy to make money at low levels. I had the 1000g for my dual spec in my early 50s just leather crafting and selling a couple world blues. The crafting market is nowhere near hard like FFXI, mostly since there's no built in AH history I guess? Also lots of craftables are really useful. Hmmm now I kinda wanna go play wow lol.

-benny

If you craft and pay attention a little it's pretty easy to make money at low levels. I had the 1000g for my dual spec in my early 50s just leather crafting and selling a couple world blues. The crafting market is nowhere near hard like FFXI, mostly since there's no built in AH history I guess? Also lots of craftables are really useful. Hmmm now I kinda wanna go play wow lol.

-benny

yeah i did a lot of mining/skinning, don't remember if I concentrated on turning those mats into anything with an actual craft. I thought it was pretty cool how about any mob can turn into some sort of loot, whether through drops or skinning.

Yeah, I'm working Skinning (currently at 300) and Leather (working my way to 225+ to craft Nightscape gears).. I do fishing also.. that's not bad loot at all... got a Big Iron fishing pole. (took forever and a day to acquire)... haha as said.. probably the only thing I can really do until I get back on a more stable connection lol.

They've taken the work out of leveling, you gain XP everywhere now. You can BG all you want and earn XP. Quests give tons of XP and gold, now. You can even lock your level so that you can commit to old world content in an old world raiding guild, it's a very nice nod to the players that don't want to spend all their time doing the latest content and enjoy all facets of the game from the time before the expansions. It also allows the twinks to hammer away on each other in the BGs without worrying about leveling past their n9 level.

I soo need to read up a lil more on WoW lol...

If anyone has a char on Thrall, my brother has an 80 rogue there and I have a 70 druid that he keeps bugging me to play again. Healing is hard in wow..... or maybe I just suck... lol

-benny

DROOD HEALS ARE AWESOME!!!

I love druids. They keep me from losing dps having to decurse people at Yogg-Saron :3

Back