OH SWEET DOMINATION!!

Snuggle

Me Precious.
Hello Everyone!! How are you? That good to hear. Yes I'm doing well. What have I been doing?? You are looking at the NEW Hello Kitty Beta Tester... Oh sweet JESUS MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!! I will now share with all of you my latest Screen Shots (although you probably wont care).

Ok So I haven't really mastered the art of the Screen Shot but here is my Character... Her name is of course Snuggle

HelloKittySS.jpg

And this is my house/farm ....

HellokittySS2.jpg

Here is the cafe I like to hang out in.

HellokittySS8.jpg

Here I am in action! Fighting monsters that apparently never die ..... hmmmmmm

hellokittySS5.jpg

If there was a FFXI Action House this would be it.

hellokittySS1.jpg

Well I hope you all are doing well!! I can't really say I miss any of you because Hello Kitty fills the void muwahah Just kiddin!! Peace Out!!

Your Fat Friend,

Snuggs

so did you hit the bunny for 69 points of damage? ..or is that just one hell of a special 'ability'?

god help me, I like the look of this game. (._.)

-benny

The look is kinda cool, reminds me of those japanese..........things you see in anime's, but thats about it. Clobbering stuff with microphones and "hanging out in a tea house" or whatever the fuck seems too roleplayish to me.

So Snuggle, can you let us know when it's out of closed beta? :)

Definitely looks very cute, and has a colorful yet soft look to it. Seems very polished. My inner ferret wants. =^.^= (Shinyyyyy~!!!)

P.S. Those please don't tell me the crafting system is like FFXI. I just saw:
You lost item Sting.
You lost item Ore.
You lost item Crab Meat.
And it reminded me of pain, lots of pain. Please tell me that's not crafting, and you just dropping items or whatnot.

Of course I'll tell you when the closed beta ends! Ok so there is a synth. for food/juice, clothes, beds and weapons. You can have pets. I have a dino. You have to feed it or it dies, something like that. There is a lot of weapons like Fly Swatters, Umbrellas, and Mircophones to name a few. The missions are pretty freakin easy so I'm hoping they get harder. Building my house took 3 days ...... It was like giving child birth. It's real easy to make money but I have a feeling that will change when they release it. I had to email them everyday for 3 months and finally they invited me. And Dan says my nagging will get me no where... I think not! Anyways it's super fun!! :inlove:

How come the graphics are nicer than FFXI >.>

How come the graphics are nicer than FFXI >.>

PS2 limitations and the fact that FFXI is olde like shoppe.

So here I am with my Reindeer hat which I think is pretty cool compared to the stupid hats I get in FFXI.

20081220081239.jpg

Here is my normal outfit. Oh the giant flower weapon is pretty cool. When I hit an animal rainbows and sparkles come flying out of it.

20081220081306.jpg

Unlike FFXI I can wear a beard and grow an army of snowmen to help save Christmas.

20081220081310.jpg

Here I am after I saved Christmas. That's Santa Claus behind me. I have a blue snow aura around me now for saving Christmas.

20081221175459.jpg

So here I am with my Reindeer hat which I think is pretty cool compared to the stupid hats I get in FFXI.

Here is my normal outfit. Oh the giant flower weapon is pretty cool. When I hit an animal rainbows and sparkles come flying out of it.

Unlike FFXI I can wear a beard and grow an army of snowmen to help save Christmas.

Here I am after I saved Christmas. That's Santa Claus behind me. I have a blue snow aura around me now for saving Christmas.

My dearest Snuggle :D

Is this a PC game? Are they still letting people on Beta? How do I find it :D
Such a cute game :D :D:icecream::icecream::icecream:

holy crap, it is tiizii!

-ara

Back