Odin's Chamber

It looks like you'll have a hard time tanking even with an aegis and excalibur. OOF.

i wanna try!!!

-ara

They timed out, and thus have to completely refarm Einherjar. You get a feather everytime you clear a wing, nine wings, need all 9 key items to enter Odin's Chamber... and the second you enter, you lose them all. Soo... win or lose, you're back to square one.

They timed out, and thus have to completely refarm Einherjar. You get a feather everytime you clear a wing, nine wings, need all 9 key items to enter Odin's Chamber... and the second you enter, you lose them all. Soo... win or lose, you're back to square one.
I don't really see how that's supposed to work.... Every person who wants to enter needs all 9 key items? Every time?! Even CoP Dynamis lets you keep the key items needed for Dyna-Tavnazia.

At 3 days per run, it would be a minimum of 1 month per final BC, and that's if you clear each area. Not to mention that some people will have to miss. If you had 1 person absent each run, that's 9 runs you have to redo to get everyone ready; or it's 9 people you have to do without that month.

I understand you get a key item that lets you go anywhere once you clear the final BC, but before then... tell me it isn't so! >_<

I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, oh oh oh, I'm a tumor!

XD

I don't really see how that's supposed to work.... Every person who wants to enter needs all 9 key items? Every time?! Even CoP Dynamis lets you keep the key items needed for Dyna-Tavnazia.

Sadly, yes. Even the info on Einherjar states as such, the items are lost as you enter. You'd think they'd be so kind as to give them back if you lost (obviously would be understandable that you don't get them back if you won, but losing and having to refarm all that is BS) but they don't even go that far. Thus... bleh. Maybe the Valkyrie's he summons drops feathers? Not sure how that'd work though since they are key items. Who knows :(

Back