NPC WS - Blessed Radiance

Archain

Kitteh Paws
I'm not sure how many people mess around with NPCs, but I was wondering if anyone else liked to trigger the NPC special move Blessed Radiance.

I never saw anything mentioned about it's aftereffect, but it appears that it grants a Stoneskin to the NPC after use (I originally thought it was Invincible until I saw it take 0 DMG from Bubbles Shower and 3 or 4 Cursed Spheres as well).

Blessed Radiance Testing.JPG

Did anyone else notice this?

I'm hoping that I can restrict the NPC to using only Spirit Taker, Starlight, or Moonlight in the near future.

One way to look at this would be to fight mobs with noticeably different attack power and see if the effect seems to last the same amount of time or not. I never knew there was a WS only fellows could use... you can see how much my poor taru girl gets called;;

-benny

Benny,
it's not a ws per say, Blessed Radiance is more like thier 2hr triggered when you and your npc are low on hp. At least that's what it used to be. My npc rather cast silence on a mob rather then giving me a cure when i'm that low.

Arch, i think the aftereffect is new, thought the few times my npc did BR i was usually dead a sec later.

The NPC will actually Provoke now regardless of type too. The Stoneskin appears to be around 1000+ DMG absorbed (just by eyeballing it, I could probably get better numbers with a few triggers).

Bubble Shower, Cursed Sphere, Venom, and regular melee strikes have to work at breaking it down before she'll die.

Back