No, it doesn't work that way.

Chiiana - I think the people who are saying your post is contradictory are thinking so because instead of just talking to the person you are upset with you made this post, while asking people who are upset with you to just say something to you instead of just talking about it with others.

I can see how it might seem that way too, but for a couple of points.

1) Not a person in this thread would know if Chiiana spoke directly with whomever was upset with her. Chiiana didn't say one way or the other. She might have and is just putting this out there for everone else so she doesn't have to track down someone who won't talk to her directly again.

2) Making a thread in the open to speak of a problem is so not the same as speaking in private behind someones back. Only if Chiiana had only talked shit behind the back of whomever was doing the same about her would it have been contraditory. Everyone, including the person who was talking privately about her (if they are LS) knows how she feels now.

I have no clue who anyone but Chiiana is here- neither does anyone else but her, whoever was doing the talking and whoever they were talking to. Some people might be able to guess (and no, I'm not saying to guess, I don't really want to know) but no one but them knows for sure. In the future though, if someone has an issue with Chii I bet they'll think of this thread and instead of /t'ing someone else "OMG!!! can you believe she did x?!?" they might actually send her a tell and say "uhm... why did you do x?" and it could work out better in the end.

One question, what does a person have to do to become that "x":google:

I kid I kid

Yeah, @ Pixie.

I hadn't written this to stand on its own, because this problem isn't entirely within the scope of the linkshell so this wouldn't even solve my problem. I have tried to deal with the issue myself, and it hasn't improved anything. After being ignored enough times, I decided to put it out there.

I post it here though because you're all important to me so I figured it was worth it to speak (er..type? lol) my mind.

Back