No, it doesn't work that way.

Chiiana

WHAT
FC/Active Member
Talking shit behind others backs doesn't resolve any conflicts or make any situation better. Ever. If you have a problem, have the damn balls to show face and tell someone what your deal is. I'm sick of shit getting back to me from people that I thought I was cool with, or even, people I might not necessarily be good friends with, but don't feel like I've harmed in any way.

Going by what others tell you is a retarded way of judging, especially when the other person acts like a damn victim about every shit thing that they did wrong and twist to make it like they were at 0% fault.

Yes this is a very angry post, but hey, I'm a very angry person today. And like I said, I'm sick of shit coming back to me from people, when I try as much as I can to be as honest and genuine as I can be, only to hear that people call me names or talk about me like I FORCE EVERY FUCKING MALE IN MY VICINITY TO ZOMG FALL TO MY EVIL CONNIVING WAYS.

Reality check > you can't force anybody to do anything. If someone happens to LIKE the fact that I don't bullshit, that's not my "fault", and you're not "'losing' anyone to 'me'" just because they like the fact that they can count on me to tell them exactly what my opinion is.

Another point> I'm blunt and honest with people, and most of the time, I require the same in return. I don't pick up signals. Yes, I'm a flirt. why? because it's just how Cuban's are. We're FRIENDLY. We're charismatic. So whenever I hear that I'm, well, "stringing <x> along" "leading <y> on", my response is always "wtf?" because, well, I don't. Whoever says that about me, doesn't know me, and didn't have the balls to actually approach me (I feel I'm a very approachable person!) and express their feelings, or ask me mine. I don't fucking toss empty lines at people, I'm just FRIENDLY and if someone takes that the wrong way, it's not my fault, and if they don't actually tell me anything, don't tell me that they prefer I act more conservatively around them, it's not my problem.

I will always honor anyone's wishes, respect their ideas and stances on anything, if they will take the time to reciprocate, and will actually take a minute to send me a tell, to talk to me and actually get things straight before saying crap that's going to just get back at me later.

To Moogle and Joey > I apologize you've been the receptacle of my dumping for the past few weeks, it's about time I just put it out in the open because I'm not going to deal with it for much longer. I appreciate that you still deal with my crap and it makes he happy that you trust me with your issues too.

When I joined this LS I thought I'd be in a friendlier environment, not this vicious circle of high school girls that share in-shell chat with outsiders, that don't really seem to enforce all the rules which should apply to every member in the shell, that rather just do what I've been doing and dump on others than actually ever resolve conflict. I believe Sozo's the only person that's actually sent me a tell, like "what's your problem?" and it really does make a difference, in my book. Hard to believe, eh? The 1 and only person that's reached out, who also happens to be vastly misunderstood.

I feel that it's condescending that I am expected to pick up certain things or take hints, that you all take it for granted that I'm on the same page about everything. I come from a very different culture and value system than a lot of the rest of you, and I can't be expected to know what you mean or what you feel or think by certain things you do or say. Which is why I say: be blunt. Just tell me what's on your mind. I always say what's on mine, and apparently it comes off to other people like I bitch too much, or come off strong.

/endrant.

Another rant thread? I should make a rant thread about the rant threads.

I'd disassemble your rant, but it's more fun for you to ask HOW?

CHIIICHIII

You're cuban? Wow, I did not know that.

:eek:hno: The only way you can flirt in this damn game is to /smile and /grin. Do that enough and it's plain annoying. Crap ... Excuse me while I go /grin at Fodder's kitteh.

You +1'd my thread I guess. I guess I don't understand fully the problem for you, calling you a flirt makes me laugh though. Oh noes, that mithra is standing a little too close to me ... she wants me. But that's ok, people will make any assumption they want. As ever, I'm always here if you have a problem. You know I'm dim-witted though so you might need to explain anything you say multiple times though before it sinks in.

*My rant thread had nothing to do with you. At all. Have an ice cream or three: :icecream::icecream::icecream:

Am I that bad at pretending to be lighthearted?

Edit: /grin and /smile X3 @ Chiiana.

I hope that you have spoken to the people involved in regards to your issues before making this post. If not, you've just contradicted your bluntness.

Don't get me wrong, I do have a friend that is also very blunt. He doesn't beat around the bush when he wants to say something. It's a blessing at times and sometimes a curse. ;)

One thought to ponder upon that might come in handy and to quote you for it.

I feel that it's condescending that I am expected to pick up certain things or take hints, that you all take it for granted that I'm on the same page about everything. I come from a very different culture and value system than a lot of the rest of you, and I can't be expected to know what you mean or what you feel or think by certain things you do or say. Which is why I say: be blunt. Just tell me what's on your mind. I always say what's on mine, and apparently it comes off to other people like I bitch too much, or come off strong.

Everyone comes from a different culture/race/background/social norms that in itself could explain why you come off too strong for others.

P.S. - One exception is Sojourn. He's missing a few screws ;:p.

Long as we just simply go to the people we have prbs with and deal with it in a adult manner things would be ok. but thats now usually how it ends up, lately i think there's alot of this kinda thing going on.

Moogle > I wasn't responding to your post and thanks for the ice cream.

Alu > You're only really adding to my point by saying that everyone comes from different places. It only strengthens my argument that people shouldn't take it for granted that they'll be understood a certain way by certain actions or things they say.

coice> yes I am Cuban

Moogle > I wasn't responding to your post and thanks for the ice cream.

Have some more: :icecream::icecream:

I meant the talking about each other part and how it does no one any good. Damn good post Chii.

Damn. This is rant day today. First Rek and now you. Like everyone and their moogle, I'm curious how this came about.

I mean, sure I think you're a wicked flirt, but that makes me the pot calling the kettle black. As such, I propose a flirting competition. Huzzah!! Let us choose a victim of mutual friendship. Maybe Faren? Other ideas? PM me so said victim is unprepared for it. /evil giggle

Damn. This is rant day today. First Rek and now you. Like everyone and their moogle, I'm curious how this came about.

I mean, sure I think you're a wicked flirt, but that makes me the pot calling the kettle black. As such, I propose a flirting competition. Huzzah!! Let us choose a victim of mutual friendship. Maybe Faren? Other ideas? PM me so said victim is unprepared for it. /evil giggle

LOL @Far, he actually spent like 2hrs last night telling me jokes and junk after I /away'd for the night. I totally approve of using him for a "flirting competition". Hell knows he'd enjoy it.

I wonder how shall we judge victory in this grand event? He's not shy in the slightest so can't go by that as any judge of flirtational ability. And assuming neither of us is actually interested in cybering with him (okay, at least I'm not), can't go by who "goes further". Hmm... a quandry.

I believe Sozo's the only person that's actually sent me a tell, like "what's your problem?" and it really does make a difference, in my book. Hard to believe, eh? The 1 and only person that's reached out, who also happens to be vastly misunderstood.

Huh? lol ...

Your post was very contradicting...
The flirting thing, is that the stuff with Redd? lol, I heard something like that a while back i forget by who! gogogogo Redd!
:icecream:

*on a side note, posting things like that is just trying to stir trouble.
This is probably one of many reasons why people have an issue with you, and say things "behind your back" or how ever things were put.
No body is going to have everyone "like them", be yourself and do what you can. If someone isnt adult enough to send you a /tell, don't bother wasting your time posting or commenting about it. This is a game, and is meant for fun. If I ever was feeling stressed and upset about a video game, it would be time for me to try something new.

Last edited:
I'm never involved in any of the fun drama. :( Though I'm sure people had plenty of not-so-nice-things to say about me after the bajillionth wipe in xarc last night. :p I was just as guilty of getting pissy as the next guy though, so I don't blame anyone for not enjoying the run. lol

I love a good wipe, makes you humble. I have to say this thread was MUCH more interesting then the girl drama at work. The "fight" was over a mirror. Yes a mirror. I want nothing more then to cut them with the mirror..... but I can't.

to Sozo > you don't appear to have really read my post correctly. Redd isn't a part of this issue. If you want to talk about this "being a game" and "being yourself" and not caring, then don't post something similar to this in reflections forums.

I posted what's on my mind, and I'd rather not get a comment from you saying "Your post is contradicting" with no supporting comments. If you find contradictions, then tell me.

I also don't feel that posting here is a waste of my time. I feel that this isn't just a personal issue, that these things are affecting the linkshell as a whole, and as such I am speaking out. Just being myself isn't the kind of thing that works in the "real world" or any world, it's something that you have to factor in with "courtesy" "consideration" and other value principles/social skills we learn throughout our lives.

Regardless of this being "just a game", there are real people behind the pc/tv screen with real feelings and attitudes, and our game is very much a large social community. I wouldn't be so affected if the root of my issue hadn't to do with my personal problems that keep coming back into the public arena where they don't belong.

Which is why I say: be blunt. Just tell me what's on your mind. I always say what's on mine, and apparently it comes off to other people like I bitch too much, or come off strong.

^
Your not alone in this lol. People don't like me cause I am blunt and just say how it is without beating around the bush. I feel ya

Back