No Flippin Way

Pitlith

Pitorith Campaign 2008
Ultima Legacy
I liked the part with the ominous 2 holes in the pavement at the start.. you knew you were in for a ride. Every once in a while, you could hear the camera guy moving his carabeaner, so despite his walking speed, he must have been hooked up to the safety cable ^.~

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

-ara

Can you believe building that? Just looking at the walkways it looks like it was built on fucking air, its unbelievable to me how they make stuff like that on freaking mountains, especially back in 1901

The way he was walking through that, I expected him to whip a crowbar out at some point and smack some head crabs.

lol wow...

-ara

He forgot to get the Parradamo Stones.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-ara

LOL @ Parradamo stones

I'd be up for it! But only using the wire harness along the side like you see one of the fellow hikers using. Actually pretty safe with that since it's bolted into the mountainside. The dude who made this video and some of the other folks are totally crazy though. Especially with holes in the cement where it's giving in... you wouldn't want to put too much faith in that. =/

Just helicopter me to the top, kthx.

Just like Teleport-TopOHill for the P. Stones. :p

Back