Next Version Update Scheduled for Late July! (06/08/2009)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
4578.jpg

We're pleased to inform you that the upcoming version update is on track for a late July release! The development and quality assurance teams are hard at work cooking up a whole slew of exciting new content that will feature the continuation of the Wings of the Goddess missions, new areas in past Vana'diel, job adjustments, additions and refinements for Campaign and Moblin Maze Mongers, and much, much more.

Details on all the new features will be released here in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes glued to this space!

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

After installing to my 360 and watching the opening movie again, I was reminded of how cool it would be to have the original Tavnazia in the game as well.

After installing to my 360 and watching the opening movie again, I was reminded of how cool it would be to have the original Tavnazia in the game as well.

Biggest mistake SE did with COP not giving us the real Tavnazia. Heck, they could have given that to us in WOTG but failed again.

Ugh. can't even get people to do the windy fights/missions. SE failed with WOTG missions by requiring quest and missions to be tied together.

Back