New Weapons

that occasionaly attacking twice thing...would that be on par with war sub ability double attack?

:shades02: Yes faye, but it wouldn't effect double attack rate with war subbed, it double or triple attacks on it's own effect. Kinda like Joyeuse or Ridill (or even Kraken club -.-)

Didn't see jack on there for WAR ; ;

Although I will be looking for this for WHM

Seawolf Cudgel rare/ex
DMG:40 Delay:340 STR+5 Accuracy+15
Attack-5
Lv.68 WHM

Enchantment: Reraise III?!? Is NOTHING sacred? Bastards...I went through 75 levels of total hell to earn the right to use that -.-

Your use costs a few hundred MP, this use will probably cost a few hundred k.

Does this mean we can poke fun at Moravius about the size of his {Love Halberd} now?

Kalia said:
I added Fortitude Axe for you Talfus

Fortitude Axe
DMG: 64 Delay: 504
VIT+7
Virtue Stone Equipped: Occasionally Attacks Twice
Lv. 73 WAR/DRK/PLD

Not a bad axe for Steel cyclone, but no where near as good as.

Byakko's Axe DRK/WAR, lv. 74, Damage. 94, Delay 504
  • Resist vs. Wind +10
  • Additional Effect vs Hound: Attack +5
  • Enhances Beast Killer Effect
  • Additional Effect: Wind Damage
Damage is really gimped, guess it depends on how much more double attack fires off to make up for 30 damage a swing :abso-not:

that occasionaly attack twice axe = equipable by pld? O.O I wonder if its a joyeuse type of occasionally attack twice :D

And dam i hope that virtue stone is craftable by lv 52 goldsmith

Kalia said:
OK OK I've been holding out on you. Check again for

Temperance Axe

Temperance Axe
DMG: 39 Delay: 276
CHR +7
Lv. ? WAR/DRK/BST/RNG

Might be good in off hand... Low damage tho far as axes go... Very good delay.
Woodville is 50 dmg +4 str, and Juggernaut is 46 dmg +30 atk +3?str

Would be good if it's around level 60 as most of the axes of that level are ~ 37-43 dmg.

hehe SE does it again... thanks guys... really...:tounge-3:

Temperance Axe
CHR +7
Lv. ? WAR/DRK/BST/RNG

HOLY UNGODLY HELL! Juggernaut {No thanks}, This {Yes please} for BST!!

Jotaru said:
Temperance Axe
CHR +7
Lv. ? WAR/DRK/BST/RNG

HOLY UNGODLY HELL! Juggernaut {No thanks}, This {Yes please} for BST!!

Damage sucks Jot lol Although, like I said if its around lvl 60 you'll be using it for a good while. When 70 hits you'll prolly want to go Juggernaut/Temper Axe and /nin hehe

Talf-

Low damage is key. BST really doesnt want to be doing huge damage per hit; if you do, you pull hate off your pet, and you get hit, and the usefullness is shot. Something like Jugger or Woodville's would definitely be better in a tank-type PT where pet wont have hate, but while XPing solo or duo, this axe would be a godsend.

The problem with BST is you have to go from 0 TP (due to charming with light staff and switching to axe) to enough TP to kill a mob with, in the duration of one fight - sometimes hard to do, especially when you mix in resting for MP and other variables such as buffs / cures etc. Having a wepaon like this wouuld ensure fast TP buildup without having to use a high damage / high delay weapon that would rip hate off your pet like cigarattes to bums ^_^

Jotaru said:
Talf-

Low damage is key. BST really doesnt want to be doing huge damage per hit; if you do, you pull hate off your pet, and you get hit, and the usefullness is shot. Something like Jugger or Woodville's would definitely be better in a tank-type PT where pet wont have hate, but while XPing solo or duo, this axe would be a godsend.

The problem with BST is you have to go from 0 TP (due to charming with light staff and switching to axe) to enough TP to kill a mob with, in the duration of one fight - sometimes hard to do, especially when you mix in resting for MP and other variables such as buffs / cures etc. Having a wepaon like this wouuld ensure fast TP buildup without having to use a high damage / high delay weapon that would rip hate off your pet like cigarattes to bums ^_^

Good call, lol was thinking of DD/WAR standpoint.

Aye, when I get to 70+ I will most definitely be looking for a hardcore DD setup for LS events and such - Adaman Set with Hecatomb sections, some Flame Rings, Dual-Wield (or double attack with /war, meh. War only lvl 15 now ._.) And, the good news, by the time BST is 70, I should be able to afford this stuff! Rejoice! (atm during xp TP = life after release lol)

Back