New FINAL FANTASY XI Merchandise! (10/21/2008)

Eticket

Pointy Stick
FC/Active Member
New FINAL FANTASY XI Merchandise! (10/21/2008)
3753.jpg

We're proud to introduce brand new FINAL FANTASY XI merchandise that is set to make its debut at Fan Festival 2008! A stylish business card case and two meticulously crafted mascot key rings will be available at the merchandise area of the show. The new goods will be available at the Square Enix Official Online Merchandise Store soon after Fan Festival 2008.

FINAL FANTASY XI Original Card Case
The card case may appear simple in design, but it features a high-class finish emblazoned with the FINAL FANTASY XI logo and world map of Vana'diel on its cover. The sleek design allows for the unencumbered storage and retrieval of business cards or cards of a similar size.

3753_2.jpg

Material: Metal/Synthetic Leather

Metal Key Ring (Goblin & Mandragora)
The Goblin and Mandragora are familiar to all adventurers in Vana'diel and now they are getting their chance to shine in the form of solid metal key rings. The exquisite details on the characters are amazing to behold.

3753_5.jpg

Material: Metal

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

Last edited:
I'm sure plenty of people *cough* Lexa *cough* will clamor to buy it.

The case is cool but I'm not sure on the keychains. The rings they came out with a couple years ago were pretty crappy quality apparently.

A fucking business card holder? What sort of shit is that. I'd rather have a cigar cutter than a fucking BUSINESS CARD HOLDER.

We'll see about the cuteness factor of the gob keychain IRL before I decide if I want one or not.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that in Japan when people first meet, the first thing they do is exchange business cards with each other to establish status, which is then used in etiquette (ie. how low to bow and stuff). So a business card holder might seem stupid to us, but maybe not to a lot of JPs.

Also, depending on the price, the goblin keychain is pretty cool!

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that in Japan when people first meet, the first thing they do is exchange business cards with each other to establish status, which is then used in etiquette (ie. how low to bow and stuff). So a business card holder might seem stupid to us, but maybe not to a lot of JPs.

Also, depending on the price, the goblin keychain is pretty cool!

You are absolutely correct.

In ANY business meeting [in Japan], the first thing you do is whip out the business card holder and exchange cards with each person, one at a time. I personally have a engraved case that was given to me as a gift before I left the states.

The style and variety vary from person to person... females tend to have more 'stylish' accessories, while males tend to have different variations of card carriers. A few people that I have interviewed had anime or 'toon' based card carriers. (they were mostly IT people, not sure about the real serious Finance guys... ala Pussenboots.)

Also during the meeting, you do not put the persons card away until you leave. Set it on the table by you to show respect. I carry two business card holders, an enraved one for standard meetings then a high class one for the big meetings.

I personally enjoy watching people show off during meetings with them, and their watches. Nothing like sitting in a meeting with Presidents, CEOS, CFOS and all kinds of people making 7 figures+ a year and noticing that when they talk to each other all they do is flash their diamond Rolex in each others faces.

Sounds like standard boys will be boys, break out the measuring tape, stuff to me! ;)

Wow @ the whole business card etiquette in Japan.

Wow @ the whole business card etiquette in Japan.

Politeness will take you very far in Japan. :D

Pussenboots always with those flashy types, I always talk to the IT people who are always buried in some corner and I have to dig them out.

FlavorFlav_M_Tr_11064695_600.jpg

FLAVAAAAAAAAAA FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV

HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[youtube]qoIvd3zzu4Y[/youtube]

LMAO Lexa

Back