need gil? BCNM 60 wit ti?

Carmela

retard
howdy pardners, recently the value of various torques have gone through the roof. So, in liew of this, I think it's time for some good ole fashion BCNM 60 in quicksand caves.

The good:
drops all lv 65 torques, raise 2, and day of the week ores (used in making staves, and those lvl 72(73) rings, breeze, soil, ect. torques range from 10k-1million gil atm, and drop rate is ok.
The bad:
you fight 4 anticians: blm/rng/pal/war, fought in that order. Which means aoe silence and aoe hate reset petrify.
The ugly:
It's lvl 60 cap, and getting 6 people togther at the same time.

group set up recommendations:
blm brd rdm (tank) xx xx tank can either go pal or nin, doesn't matter imo, because they're anticians. rdm can be subed for wm, or even wm can fill an xx.

I'm looking to do multiple runs with anyone who wants to go, as long as we have a blm and tank. I can do either wm or bard obviously. I myself have over 400 beastman seals, and some of my friends are pushing 700.

I'm looking to set up 2 diffrent times to go, which are
friday night, 5pm CST
saturday afternoon 1pm CST

What the flip?!??!

How do you people have so many beastman seals????

What the hell am I doing wrong?

I farm, I exp --- yet I have just about 100 beastman seals. (+ 70 KS)

I haven't done but maybe three BCNM's total, so it's not like I'm burning through them.

gah............ :arg:

I have no seals... Well, very little... But I will go if ya need me ^^

{Will work for reduced cut}

i'll cover a orb for jotaru np
sp we have pal brd wm ( aang. if he wants :) rng thus far. friday night run?
time is of course subject to change

I'd offer my services except my online time is erratic, I'm not sure if I could =/

:number1: RDM/BLM and I have joyous experience with this one...

Back a few months ago, we hit this one really hard one weekend and came out strong and a bit richer. Today, those torques are worth a lot more than when we did it, so I agree this might be another profitable BCNM (still not as much as the Scorps, but /shrug, BS are easier to come by than KS).

Let me know and I'll join. I can come as RDM/WHM, but gimmppped (WHM31). /BLM seemed better as I was the secondary Sleeper and ES+Silence if the BLM or PLD got cranky. Bring echo drops, eye drops, and antidotes and the world is great.

Regards,

I'd be willing to go

Oh yes, I need it badly. I need to clear space out of the moghouse and I need to fill the wallet again after the Hecatomb Harness. I'll get with you tonight.

I'm looking to set up 2 diffrent times to go, which are
friday night, 5pm CST
saturday afternoon 1pm CST

This I may have a problem with, but I'll do what I can to make it online as early as possible. If I was to go as tank, I wouldn't have any level 60 katanas (I think I used Yoto +1 from level 46 to 61). I'm still stocked on tools and all of my other equipment is good to go for a 60's run.

Yar was fun the other day, just a question... what's the best way to farm seals? I mean in the year+ that I've been playing I think I've goten "maybe" 150 seals and 75 kindred. lol KS shouldn't be too hard (farm with pitrith in tree). Go level beast? lol

Back