My Very Personal And Utter Confusion During The Hildibrand Quest In Arr [spoiler: All]

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Image: https://imgur.com/a/3vtWdWV

I was playing the Hildibrand quest for the first time and I had just reached the point where everyone thinks the Phantom thief is Ellie. She had just assumed Nashu's appearance, but Hildibrand and the others found out that she was not the real Nashu.

So my char throws the powder in Nashu's face in order to reveal what's under the mask. And what do I see? An almost exact copy of my character! With glasses and a more evil look, but the similarity is quite striking (see hair and also the small mole under her mouth). I immediately think that the phantom thief was actually wearing a second mask behind Nashu's mask. I assume that every player will see the phantom thief wearing their character's face. I'm also impressed with how good the animations are XD.

At least I think so for about 5 minutes. But Hildibrand etc say that the phantom thief looks like Ellie etc and NO ONE says that she looks like my character. At this point I look up Cecy online and realize that this is how she always looks, for everyone. Now everything makes sense again... but I thought this was a weird coincidence worth sharing ^^

submitted by /u/Heavener
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back