My Movie

Darwen

Fondue with Cheddar
For those of you who knew me in Ultima and those who I dont know.

For about the last 2 years Ive been working as a (Producer) on a documentary about Barack Obama. At first it was meant to follow him for 6 years till he announced his candidacy for the 2012 campaign... Things obviously took a rapid turn as you might have noticed and the rest is history, or about to be... Tomorrow my film will come to its inevitable conclusion when the polls close and we will all know how it ends.

However, the last 2 years Ive had an exclusive behind the scenes view of how this whole ordeal came to fruition. Hopefully, with the help of my award winning editor, we will be on the cusp of the most important political documentary since "The War Room"... if not ever...

Regardless of the outcome, In 2 weeks or so we are going to sign the contracts selling our film to HBO for its domestic TV licensing which will allow the network to "premier" the movie for all of you to see. While it still has a working title, Ill be sure to update you on the premier date and final title so you can tune in if you like.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know what Ive been up to and share with you my proud achievement.

I am glad that I can actually literally share it with you as well, HAH... even if it bores the pants off you if you decide to watch.

Anyway hope all is well, and please vote tomorrow!!!!!

Dar~

Back