My (brief) Ffxiv Experience

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I may regret posting this because I’ve had a few drinks. I don’t know why I’m writing this. I guess just because it’s on my mind. I started playing this game this past July. I played it pretty much solo for the first 3 weeks. Then one day I got a discord DM from someone who was also a sprout and wanted to play together. We played together every day for 3 months. We got to know each other. I felt like we were kindred spirits. A little over a month ago, she abruptly quit playing and cut off all communication with me for personal reasons ( I know the reasons, I just don’t think it’s right to include that here). Since then I’ve had a really hard time trying to play this game. I like the game itself, but now, it reminds me of my FF buddy that I had so much fun discovering this game with who now I can no longer talk to. I logged in today and just sat there looking at the next MSQ dungeon that I need to do (Sohm Khai) for 10 min thinking about how we did every dungeon together and if I should just queue up solo. I ended up just logging out. Maybe one day we will talk again Nilah (Taylor).

submitted by /u/Screaminhotdog
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back